Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

Re: For Tom: Discussion of WALDEN

Hi Tom, I am still waiting if more people join the discussion so I didn't start yet...
ziki
Reader
paigerb
0 Kudos

Re: Starting a Discussion of Walden?

Hi, I'm Paige, would love to join a discussion on Walden,Emerson..., Let me know when and what . Currently a high school teacher so things are gearing up to wind down. I will try to figure this new B&N system out soon.
Thanks.
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

For Paige: Discussion of WALDEN

Hi, Paige: I'm very glad to hear you'll be joining us! Here's a link to the thread for our discussion of Walden:

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/bn/board/message?board.id=AmericanClassics&message.id=1706

paigerb wrote:
Hi, I'm Paige, would love to join a discussion on Walden,Emerson..., Let me know when and what . Currently a high school teacher so things are gearing up to wind down. I will try to figure this new B&N system out soon.
Thanks.
Reader
quilt411
0 Kudos

Re: Starting a Discussion of Walden?

I am new to online discussions but I am an avid reader and would love to participate in a Walden discussion. since I've never done this before I will sit and wait and see if it takes off. . :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

To Quilt: Discussing WALDEN

[ Edited ]
Quilt, please don't wait: join the discussion! Here's a link to the thread:

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/bn/board/message?board.id=AmericanClassics&message.id=1706

quilt411 wrote:
I am new to online discussions but I am an avid reader and would love to participate in a Walden discussion. since I've never done this before I will sit and wait and see if it takes off. . :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by pmath on 05-16-200709:51 AM

Users Online
Currently online:60 members 475 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: