Contributor
BC22
0 Kudos

The Crucible

Hi,

My name is Becky, and I'd like to begin a reading group for Arthur Miller's, The Crucible. Is anyone interested in this?
Distinguished Wordsmith
Everyman
0 Kudos

Re: The Crucible

Haven't read it for many years. If you can get a couple of people actively interested in discussing it I would be glad to re-read it and participate, but it would take at least several committed readers to make a worthy discussion. Good luck.

BC22 wrote:
Hi,

My name is Becky, and I'd like to begin a reading group for Arthur Miller's, The Crucible. Is anyone interested in this?

0 Kudos

I'm an English teacher writing a unit plan for this play. It is fascinating and complex. I hope others will join so we can discuss it.
Distinguished Wordsmith
Everyman
0 Kudos

A lesson plan collaboration, eh? There are a bunch of active teachers here (I left that field many years ago with mixed relief and regret) who might be interested in helping with that!

BC22 wrote:
I'm an English teacher writing a unit plan for this play. It is fascinating and complex. I hope others will join so we can discuss it.

0 Kudos

I could discuss The Crucible, when people are ready.  Arthur Miller is definitely in my top 3 favorite playwrights.  (Though, under no circumstances should you read a novel by him....it's just not the same.)
There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all. ~Oscar Wilde
Users Online
Currently online:50 members 379 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: