Rachel-K
0 Kudos

Thanks to Anita Diamant!

Anita,

I want to take the chance to thank you for taking part in the group! You've been wonderful, and I hope The Red Tent continues to inspire the kinds of questions and conversations it has been igniting during the past decade!

And thanks to the group! I've loved hearing your "Red Tent" stories, and have learned from your insightful readings! I hope to meet you all again here soon.

Rachel
Contributor
opticjunkie
0 Kudos

Re: Thanks to Anita Diamant!

Yes! A big "Thank You" from me too. Both to Anita Diamant and all of you others. Although I love where I live, we tend to not be a big stop for authors and other artists. I feel like I miss out on alot. Having this online discussion, along with the author, made up for it big time! It's so great to get insights from women outside my own little circle of sister-friends. Even though I haven't been able to contribute to the discussions lately, I thoroughly enjoyed it when I could. I'm still not finished reading it this time around...keeping up hearth and home tend to get in the way.

I just might do this again sometime.
Thanks again to all!

Optic Junkie
Author
Anita_Diamant
0 Kudos

Re: Thanks FROM Anita Diamant!

It's been really a delight to read the thoughtful, smart, funny and often surprising comments during this "conversation."

Thanks to all of you for signing on, for reading, and for your generosity.

I wish all of you a delightful holiday season, beginning with tomorrow's celebration of gratitude.

May we all number our blessings with thanks.

Anita Diamant
Distinguished Wordsmith
Carmenere_lady
0 Kudos

Anita_Diamant wrote:
It's been really a delight to read the thoughtful, smart, funny and often surprising comments during this "conversation."

Thanks to all of you for signing on, for reading, and for your generosity.

I wish all of you a delightful holiday season, beginning with tomorrow's celebration of gratitude.

May we all number our blessings with thanks.

Anita Diamant

I also wish to thank you Anita, your input has been so valuable and added so much to an already thought provoking and enjoyable, emotional novel.
I know when I sit down to my turkey dinner tomorrow I will give thanks for existing in the 21st century. Even though we have our own problems in this day in age, I feel fortunate not to have to sit on straw for three days!!
Thanks again, Anita and happy holidays to you and everyone else too:smileyhappy:
Lynda

"I think of literature.....as a vast country to the far borders of which I am journeying but will never reach."
The Uncommon Reader

"You've been running around naked in the stacks again, haven't you?"
"Um, maybe."
The Time Traveler's Wife

It is with books as with men; a very small number play a great part.
Voltaire
Distinguished Bibliophile
Peppermill
0 Kudos

Thank you, Anita, for your time on this board and for your writing gifts!

I enjoyed revisiting The Red Tent.

A blessed Thanksgiving and Holiday Season to you, yours, and all who have partaken of this board.

Pepper

PS -- Thx again to our moderator as well.
"Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here." -- Leo Tolstoy
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 206 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: