Rachel-K
0 Kudos

Thanks to Ann Packer!

Ann,

I'd like to take this chance to thank you from all of us for your candid and thoughtful responses to our questions, and for writing a novel that made me review all of my own most important female friendships! I've passed this one along to friends, and I can't wait to read your next novel.

And to the group--there have been a few of us here during the holiday season, and I've loved hearing your questions and impressions of the novel. Please remember to post your final questions for Ann this week!

Rachel
Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

Re: Thanks to Ann Packer!

rkubie wrote:
Ann,

I'd like to take this chance to thank you from all of us for your candid and thoughtful responses to our questions, and for writing a novel that made me review all of my own most important female friendships! I've passed this one along to friends, and I can't wait to read your next novel.

And to the group--there have been a few of us here during the holiday season, and I've loved hearing your questions and impressions of the novel. Please remember to post your final questions for Ann this week!

Rachel

Ann, I really enjoyed reading your book and discussing it . It was a wonderful book. And I also read your first novel. And that was so well written also. Thanks again, Hope you will write another and join us again.
Users Online
Currently online: 25 members 594 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: