Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Thank You!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your participation in the Rise and Shine Book Club. It's been such a pleasure discussing this novel with all of you. We still have the rest of the week together, so let's continue.

Anna, it has been such an honor meeting you here and hearing your thoughts regarding your novel and your writing. As always, I'll be looking forward to reading your future work. Thank you so much for sharing your time and yourself here with us.

I hope to see you all in the Clubs again next month!
Stephanie
Contributor
kakhi
0 Kudos

Re: Thank You!

This has been a really enjoyable book and group. It was also such a great opportunity to have Anna participate in the book club. Thanks to both of you.
I think you were the moderator for the first book club I joined with B&N, the Wonder Bar and you have moderated several others I have joined. You always bring out so much in the books through your discussion questions and replys and you make it a great experience.

thanks so much
Contributor
kakhi
0 Kudos

Thank you reply

This has been a really enjoyable book and group. It was also such a great opportunity to have Anna participate in the book club. Thanks to both of you.
I think you were the moderator for the first book club I joined with B&N, the Wonder Bar and you have moderated several others I have joined. You always bring out so much in the books through your discussion questions and replys and you make it a great experience.

thanks so much
Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Re: Thank you reply

Kakhi,

Thanks so much- I do love the groups, and I really love the books and their authors. What a unique experience it is to be able to discuss books with people from all over the world, and then have the author join in the discussion for a whole month! Only Barnes & Noble! :smileyhappy:
Stephanie
Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

This was a wonderful read. I am sorry I haven't been able to participate as much as usual. I have my new computer now so I will be on the ball now for along time I hope!
You did a marvelous job, Miss Stephanie and a another great book from one of my favorite writers. Anna Quindlen.
Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

kakhi wrote:

thanks so much

Kakhi; I hope you will check out the book by dorothea Benton Frank "Mango Sunsets"
We would love you in our dicussion with Dot. This is a wonderful summer read easy romance but written so beautiful its like none other. Join us! Linda(KiaKar)
Users Online
Currently online:4 members 265 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: