dhaupt
0 Kudos

December at General Fiction

imgres-1.jpeg

December 2012, looking forward and looking back.

December is a month to reflect and to celebrate, I hope that you’ll stop by the forum to do just that.

There is no monthly feature as we’re all busy this time of year, no matter what holiday we celebrate.

Monday December 3rd, We’ll start off the Christmas season when Sal Lizard aka Santa Claus will be featured with a Q&A about his new book Being Santa Claus.

Then I’ll feature each week a different holiday story and a Q&A with the author, one of those authors is our very own Becke Davis, the mystery forum moderator where she’ll tell us about her part in the anthology, Home For The Holidays.

December is also a time for reflecting on the year that’s gone by, to hope for a better one to follow.
I’m right now finishing up my 20 best books of 2012, you noticed I didn’t say novels because this year it includes a non-fiction book too. So look for that coming up soon on the forum.

My wish for all you who have become cherished friends on the forums is the best of holiday seasons and a fabulous 2013.

imgres-2.jpeg

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: December at General Fiction

dhaupt wrote:

imgres-1.jpeg

December 2012, looking forward and looking back.

December is a month to reflect and to celebrate, I hope that you’ll stop by the forum to do just that.

There is no monthly feature as we’re all busy this time of year, no matter what holiday we celebrate.

Monday December 3rd, We’ll start off the Christmas season when Sal Lizard aka Santa Claus will be featured with a Q&A about his new book Being Santa Claus.

Then I’ll feature each week a different holiday story and a Q&A with the author, one of those authors is our very own Becke Davis, the mystery forum moderator where she’ll tell us about her part in the anthology, Home For The Holidays.

December is also a time for reflecting on the year that’s gone by, to hope for a better one to follow.
I’m right now finishing up my 20 best books of 2012, you noticed I didn’t say novels because this year it includes a non-fiction book too. So look for that coming up soon on the forum.

My wish for all you who have become cherished friends on the forums is the best of holiday seasons and a fabulous 2013.

imgres-2.jpeg

Debbie - I'm looking forward to this!!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

dhaupt
0 Kudos

dhaupt
0 Kudos

dhaupt
0 Kudos