Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

June at General Fiction is A Deeper Darkness

A Deeper Darkness  

June at the General Fiction forum will be full of suspense, mystery, loss and redemption as we welcome award winning author and my personal friend J T Ellison. We will be discussing the first novel in her brand new series based on Dr. Samantha Owens Medical Examiner and if you’re familiar with her Taylor Jackson series, Sam is Taylor’s best friend.
In her new series debut JT brings us a Sam we’ve never seen before, one who’s suffered something that will change her life and no one should have to endure, she also gives her a new focus and hopefully a reason to go on.
When JT first told me about her new series I wondered how she would bring it to us, and I have to tell you that I never in a million years would have pictured how she did it, she literally blew me away.
So get ready to go through the gamut of emotions with this novel
Check The General Fiction forum regularly as I’ll be posting the reading schedule in the next few days, plus my review and interview with JT when we get nearer to the start date of June 4th. JT will be with us all month to answer questions that you have about the new novel, her Taylor Jackson series or whatever you’d like to know about her and her writing. Check here on her website for more information on JT, read the reviews and the blurb about A Deeper Darkness, then be ready to read and discuss it on June 4th.

And by the end of the month I know you'll be so entranced that you'll want to read JT's other novels as well so I'll make it easier for you.

See you there

All the Pretty Girls (Taylor Jackson Series #1) 

14 (Taylor Jackson Series #2) 

Judas Kiss (Taylor Jackson Series #3) 

The Cold Room (Taylor Jackson Series #4) 

The Immortals (Taylor Jackson Series #5) 

So Close the Hand of Death (Taylor Jackson Series #6) 

Where All the Dead Lie (Taylor Jackson Series #7)