Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 1,083
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
0 Kudos

Lit by Women April: The Weird Sisters

Join Literature by Women in April to read Eleanor Brown's debut novel, The Weird Sisters.  Three sisters - Rose (Rosalind), Bean (Bianca), and Cordy (Cordelia) - are summoned home by their father, a Shakespeare scholar, when their mother is diagnosed with cancer.  Each sister has a secret, or perceives herself as a failure in some way, and it is only in coming home to her book-loving family that each sister is whole again.  I read The Weird Sisters when it was first published and I can't wait to read it again.

Banish those April showers and join Literature by Women - I might even have a surprise for you this month!

Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
balletbookworm.blogspot.com
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: Lit by Women April: The Weird Sisters

Melissa_W wrote:

Join Literature by Women in April to read Eleanor Brown's debut novel, The Weird Sisters.  Three sisters - Rose (Rosalind), Bean (Bianca), and Cordy (Cordelia) - are summoned home by their father, a Shakespeare scholar, when their mother is diagnosed with cancer.  Each sister has a secret, or perceives herself as a failure in some way, and it is only in coming home to her book-loving family that each sister is whole again.  I read The Weird Sisters when it was first published and I can't wait to read it again.

Banish those April showers and join Literature by Women - I might even have a surprise for you this month!

Great book

Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 1,083
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
0 Kudos

Lit by Women welcomes author Eleanor Brown!

Literature by Women is very pleased to welcome Eleanor Brown for the month of April as we discuss her bestselling book, The Weird Sisters.  Please join us!

Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
balletbookworm.blogspot.com