Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

May at General Fiction we're spending the Summer in Europe with Marilyn Brant

That's right, pack your bags, and don't forget the cameras because we're going to Europe reading and discussing Marilyn Brant's latest release

A Summer in Europe  

Oh and did I forget to mention that it's an all expense paid trip

you only need your imagination, a few of us will need our reading glasses and let me tell you we're in for the trip of a lifetime.

Please join us, of course Marilyn will be on board as well devoting much of her time to us for our benefit.

Check back tomorrow on the General Fiction Board when I post the reading schedule, the fun starts Monday May 7th and it lasts the whole month long, and then keep checking in for my posting of Marilyn's interview (it's juicy), and my review of the novel.

Also check Marilyn's website and look closely because she's mentioned our humble forum for all the world to see

If you've read Marilyn's other novels you already know what a treat she is to read, for members you'll remember her from last year when we discussed her novel Friday Mornings at Nine

For the rest of you, come on I know you want to join in.

So get those suitcases aired out, those passports ready and don't forget the bermuda shorts that will cast us as American Tourists as we tour Europe.