Wordsmith
Fozzie
0 Kudos

Discussion Questions?

Rachel, will you be posting any discussion questions for this book? I have been holding off on reading the second half of the book until I had responded to the questions about the beginning and middle of the book, but none seem to be forthcoming. I am going to go ahead and finish the book in the next few days.
Laura

Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.
Rachel-K
0 Kudos

Re: Discussion Questions?

Hi Laura,

The forums haven't been running like the old book discussions, where we read along together and had early, middle and late sections, but I'll certainly post a couple of questions, and I'd love it if you'd post any thoughts or questions that come to you, too!

Rachel
Wordsmith
Fozzie
0 Kudos

Re: Discussion Questions?

rkubie wrote:
The forums haven't been running like the old book discussions, where we read along together and had early, middle and late sections, but I'll certainly post a couple of questions, and I'd love it if you'd post any thoughts or questions that come to you, too!

Rachel

Actually, the ones in which I have participated in this new format have been running like the old ones. That's why I was confused as to the expectations for this discussion.

I will finish the book and post some more in a few days. Thanks.
Laura

Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.
Users Online
Currently online:65 members 412 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: