Distinguished Wordsmith
pjpick

Re: Are there any current sitcoms that you especially like?

Loved Bob in that roll and can't wait to see him with Bill Nye this week. Like others, I'm a fan of BBT.  I've seen a couple of new series I've enjoyed. The Millers has me almost peeing my pants, probably because I'm experiencing some similar things with my parents. I'm also enjoying Sean Saves the World. I can't relate to the series but anything Sean Hayes is in I love...and Linda Lavin is fantastic.

Distinguished Wordsmith
TarHeelGirl00
0 Kudos

pjpick wrote:

Loved Bob in that roll and can't wait to see him with Bill Nye this week. Like others, I'm a fan of BBT.  I've seen a couple of new series I've enjoyed. The Millers has me almost peeing my pants, probably because I'm experiencing some similar things with my parents. I'm also enjoying Sean Saves the World. I can't relate to the series but anything Sean Hayes is in I love...and Linda Lavin is fantastic.

The episode with Bob and Bill was great! BBT is so hilarious!  I also like The Millers as well.  I haven't watched the Sean Hayes sitcom, but I'll try to check it out.

Has anybody watched The Goldbergs?  It is one of my favorite new sitcoms this season.  The actors are hysterical! 

Distinguished Bibliophile
dulcinea3

I also loved seeing 'Professor Proton' square off against Bill Nye the Science Guy!  Hysterical!  Can't wait to see next week, after the preview showing that Penny has been married to Zach for several years!  I enjoy Zach's character too; just saw the rerun where the guys got him to play Superman (and Penny as Wonder Woman) for the comic book store costume contest.

I haven't seen the Goldbergs, but it does look funny!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Dame of the Land of Oz, Duchess of Fantasia, in the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia; also, Poet Laureate of the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia
Distinguished Wordsmith
pjpick

"Back off, bow tie!" --Professor Proton