Correspondent
Reader1793

MythBusters = Awesome

Does anyone else think that the MythBusters are Awesome? I mean, come on, destroying stuff...for science. What could be a better tv show? Am I alone, or does anyone agree? Also, who is your favorite MythBuster, and why? My favorite is....... (reply to find out!)
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. - EAP
Distinguished Bibliophile
shadowcat80

Re: MythBusters = Awesome

It has been a great show for many years.  I have learned a lot of stuff while also laughing along the way.  Mythbusters proves that educational programming can be fun as well.  As for favorite buster, I have to go with Jamie.  I love Jamie's all business attitude and love his beret too.  

Help me down the crooked road. Lead me to the light. I'm not sure I know the way but with you beside me, I'm certain we'll make it through.
Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21
0 Kudos

I haven't been able to watch Myth Busters for a couple years now.

Correspondent
Reader1793
0 Kudos

Shadowcat80- I have also learned a lot from watching the show over the years. ............ and that's 1 vote for the walrus! I'll give everyone a chance to comment before i say who my fav is. And to those of you(sorry, i forgot your screenname while typing!!!) who can't see the show all i can say is :[ :smileysad: :< i feel bad for you. You're missing something great.:smileysad:
Correspondent
Reader1793
0 Kudos

Hmm....no one has replied yet.
Distinguished Wordsmith
SaraMariaa

The MythBusters are awesome!! i love that them. Me and uncle want them all the time!

“The books that help you the most are those which make you think the most.”