Distinguished Bibliophile
dulcinea3
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome to Arts & Entertainment!

TiggerBear wrote:

nerd456 wrote:

Hi Leia, I'm Nerd456.I hope they dont have age restrictions either only i would probably stop using this website.

This site? 15 and up. Though their are a few under that around.

I just told someone yesterday that I thought it was 13 and up, and I just happened to see a post from Jon further up on this thread that does say 13, so that's probably where I got that from.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Dame of the Land of Oz, Duchess of Fantasia, in the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia; also, Poet Laureate of the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia
Distinguished Bibliophile
TiggerBear
0 Kudos

dulcinea3 wrote:

TiggerBear wrote:

nerd456 wrote:

Hi Leia, I'm Nerd456.I hope they dont have age restrictions either only i would probably stop using this website.

This site? 15 and up. Though their are a few under that around.

I just told someone yesterday that I thought it was 13 and up, and I just happened to see a post from Jon further up on this thread that does say 13, so that's probably where I got that from.

They probably lowered it since last I checked, sorry about that.

Inspired Wordsmith
basson_mommy12
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hello all the newbies!

"The Answer to the Great Question of ... Life, the Universe and Everything ... (is) 42." -- Douglas Adams' "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Ruth W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Frequent Contributor
kateharp
0 Kudos

Gift Designer says "Hi"!

Hi! I love to write and read books on gift design.  I have been a professional gift designer for 20 years and work with several companies who create cards and gifts. 

I love that BN offers indie artists and writers to put their art knowledge out into the world.  I alredy have 3 Nook Books and 2 Calendars in the BN store and am very happy for the opportunity.

-Kate Harper http://kateharperdesigns.com/

-Unusual Ways To Market Greeting Cards, and 22 places to get your designs featured.[NOOK Book] 

-20 Steps To Art Licensing : How to Sell Your Designs to Card and Gift Companies[NOOK Book]

-Seven Mistakes Greeting Card Writers Make[NOOK Book]

-2012 Kid Quotes Engagement Calendar 

-2012 Kid Quotes Wall Calendar

"How to Publish Your Article on the Kindle and Nook"
http://howtobook.blogspot.com/ | kindle.harper@gmail.com
Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21
0 Kudos

Hello to all!

[ Edited ]

Hello everybody, my name is Daniel and I'm not entirely new to B&N. I just overlooked this board many times and now I'm finally checking it out. I like to draw and paint very little. Mostly I like to inflict my opinions on things like movies, art, actors, musicals, and games. Oh, and I'm 15.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Hello. I have alway been gifted in drawing but never really drawed anything of worth. Untill I began my book. Now I'm ilastating my book and have been asked by other writers to draw for them. So I guess they look ok. Anyway. Me 19 like to draw, write, and a range of stuff. Call me GS for short.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Book Sharks: No need to breathe, just read!