Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
KayoMO
0 Kudos

Re: nook wish list -- access

Mine Nook wish list is working this morning. Yippee! Thank you Barnes & Noble!

Distinguished Bibliophile
MacMcK1957
0 Kudos

Working but practically hidden.  If you have another wishlist, the Nook Wish list can only be accessed by clicking on the very top edge of a mostly hidden tag.  Can we please get this really fixed?

Distinguished Correspondent
EllenKeiff

Mine is hard to find but I did find it and print it out. 

Thank you for sort of fixing it though.  Now here's what I would like to see:

Sync the wishlists across devices with the site.

Fix the Advanced Search Feature.

Better communication with the members of this community.

Better communication with your stores.

Do these 4 simple things and I'll never even say the word Kindle again. 

Thank you!

avid_reader1590
0 Kudos

YAH!!!!! My ebook wish list is back and so is my access to MyB&N. 

It is better to stir up a question without deciding it, than to decide it without stirring it up. ~Joseph Joubert

Contributor
highlandrose
0 Kudos

Still no nook wish list for me.  I've just re-created as much as I could remember on amazon for kindle.  :-(

avid_reader1590

highlandrose wrote:

Still no nook wish list for me.  I've just re-created as much as I could remember on amazon for kindle.  :-(

Mine just came back yesterday so hopefully yours will reappear too. I too had given up hope but now that it is back I have copied all of mine to Good Reads in expectation of the next big site screwup. Not trying to be negative...just realistic. 

It is better to stir up a question without deciding it, than to decide it without stirring it up. ~Joseph Joubert

Contributor
anonymouseCRS
0 Kudos

My list reappeared yesterday. Yay. My list is misbehaving (my book and nook wish lists are merged, and I'm having trouble adding/deleting). Boo. I'm just glad it's back and I hope there are no new bugs.

Funnily enough, it appears that the few books I bought during this interval that were on my nook wish list are no longer on the list, meaning, I suppose, that the list was "living" somewhere and not just in limbo.

Contributor
SeniorMG
0 Kudos

Someone else suggested clicking the 2 dots that show up as one of the items under "My Other Wish Lists". I tried it and my original Wish List reappeared! 

Frequent Contributor
AuntJoanie
0 Kudos

I still have no access to my wish list and do not see any dots on my drop down menu.  I guess I won't be buying the books that were on my list any time soon B&N.

javabird
0 Kudos

You can also access it by clicking My Account, then Account Settings, ensure you are logged in, then scroll down to Digital Downloads and click on My Nook Wishlist.

Contributor
quiltergns
0 Kudos

I have found that my nook wish list on sight is not current; but on my nook, if I go to shop and then select ewish list that is current.  I can also purchase from the list there.  Georgia