Reader
KDCboo
0 Kudos

Signed Book Plates

Mr. Smith,

First, allow let me congratulate you on the success of "Child 44", as well as the film production of the book!

I wish you every success for your first "child" as well as for any other "children" you create.  I think you have a very promising writing career ahead of you.

If Ridley Scott's film version is faithful to the spirit of the novel, I believe "Child 44" could become the second whodunit to win the Best Picture Academy Award after 1967's "In the Heat of the Night".

I've bought a number of Advance Reader Copies of "Child 44" as gifts for family members; I also bought an UK First Edition/First Impression autographed of "Child 44" for myself since it's only available in the United States as a First Edition/Second Printing.

I would like to obtain autographed name plates to pass out to the people I'd bought "Child 44" copies.  Will you be offering name plates for your readers for their "Child 44" books?

If so, would it be possible to obtain four signed book plates?

Sincerely,

Ken Cooper
Battle Creek, Michigan
USA 
Author
TRS_Old
0 Kudos

Re: Signed Book Plates

KDCboo wrote:
Mr. Smith,
First, allow let me congratulate you on the success of "Child 44", as well as the film production of the book!
I wish you every success for your first "child" as well as for any other "children" you create. I think you have a very promising writing career ahead of you.
If Ridley Scott's film version is faithful to the spirit of the novel, I believe "Child 44" could become the second whodunit to win the Best Picture Academy Award after 1967's "In the Heat of the Night".
I've bought a number of Advance Reader Copies of "Child 44" as gifts for family members; I also bought an UK First Edition/First Impression autographed of "Child 44" for myself since it's only available in the United States as a First Edition/Second Printing.
I would like to obtain autographed name plates to pass out to the people I'd bought "Child 44" copies. Will you be offering name plates for your readers for their "Child 44" books?
Sincerely,
Ken Cooper
Battle Creek, Michigan
USA

Hi Ken,

Thanks for posting. And thanks for kind comments - and your generous prophecy for the movie.

I've passed on your message to my publisher. I'll get back to you with an answer tomorrow.

Learn more about Child 44.
Inspired Correspondent
Maria_H
0 Kudos

Re: Signed Book Plates

Hi Ken,

Welcome to the Barnes & Noble Book Clubs and thanks for logging into this discussion.

I'm afraid this is entirely the wrong place to solicit authors for personal items. Your best bet is to contact your local bookstore or his publisher.

That said, we're glad you are such a fan of this book. We have quite a few threads about the book, so feel free jump into any of those and add to the ongoing conversation.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Maria
Your Admin

KDCboo wrote:
Mr. Smith,

First, allow let me congratulate you on the success of "Child 44", as well as the film production of the book!

I wish you every success for your first "child" as well as for any other "children" you create.  I think you have a very promising writing career ahead of you.

If Ridley Scott's film version is faithful to the spirit of the novel, I believe "Child 44" could become the second whodunit to win the Best Picture Academy Award after 1967's "In the Heat of the Night".

I've bought a number of Advance Reader Copies of "Child 44" as gifts for family members; I also bought an UK First Edition/First Impression autographed of "Child 44" for myself since it's only available in the United States as a First Edition/Second Printing.

I would like to obtain autographed name plates to pass out to the people I'd bought "Child 44" copies.  Will you be offering name plates for your readers for their "Child 44" books?

Sincerely,

Ken Cooper
Battle Creek, Michigan
USA 

Looking for a discussion? Find a Book Club for all your interests!

Users Online
Currently online:107 members 625 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: