BN Editor
Kristin_Z

It’s Not Too Late to Participate!

[ Edited ]

For anyone who still wants to participate in our Behind the Wheel Spanish program, it’s not too late! Behind the Wheel Express Spanish 1 is now available for purchase!

In the meantime, here are some notes on signing into the book clubs if you’re not already a registered member: 

If you're not already a member of B&N’s Book Clubs, you can create an account by clicking on the register link in the upper left of this page. It's easy, and it's free. 

If you are having trouble signing in, please click here for more information. 

Be sure to stop by the "Welcome and Introductions" thread and say hello!

Thanks for your enthusiasm, and for being a part of the Barnes & Noble Book Clubs. If you haven't done so already, please have a look at all our current discussions. There's a lot going on!

New User
PapaJusto
0 Kudos

Re: How to Enroll

Hi Kristin ... where do I find the welcome and introduction thread?

New User
borgspeon
0 Kudos

Re: How to Enroll--Sorry, Enrollment is Now Closed.

Will there be other oppourtunities?

BorgSPeon

New User
ddlyoung
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

:smileysad: no fair! my Internet wasn't working!

PLEASE ENROLL ME!!! MY INTERNET WASN'T WORKING AND I MISSED THE SIGNUP TIME BY 10 MINUTES!  I need to learn Spanish for my work!

New User
scottishpeace
0 Kudos

I saw that I was not the only one unable to access the site for enrollment. I hope there will be another class. I'm very disappointed that this closed so quickly as I just found out about it today and could not access the site on my iPhone so had to wait until I could get to my home computer.

Patricia Chambers

Correspondent
crim_crazy622
0 Kudos

What time did enrollment close? I sent my message last night a few minutes after 10 pm eastern time and I am not sure if I'm enrolled or not. 

"I think the fact that we're all gonna' die is a pretty good reason to stop complaining." ~Dave Matthews ~
Reader
B-Cheeks
0 Kudos

I hope they do it again I want in!!!!

Distinguished Bibliophile
Nadine
0 Kudos

I have received my confirmation so I imagine those that made it will  know soon.

Kristin, for those that did not make the enrollment quota, can they purchase the product and still participate in the class?

Behind the Wheel - Spanish 1

Distinguished Bibliophile
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Nadine wrote:

I have received my confirmation so I imagine those that made it will  know soon.

Kristin, for those that did not make the enrollment quota, can they purchase the product and still participate in the class?

Behind the Wheel Express - Spanish 1 

They sure can. The board will be public.