Frequent Contributor
clarepayton
0 Kudos

Eric Manchester

When we first meet Eric, we know immediately that he is trouble. Does our idea of him prove to be true? Why doesn't the Commodore see what we see?
kiakar
0 Kudos

Re: Eric Manchester

Besides being his nephew, the commodore pleasures in knowing that Eric is taking an interest in his business of running the ship. I really feel sorry for the commodore when he doesn't get the sudle hints that are left staring him in the face. But with family, it is hard to see what you do not wish to see in a person we love. Eric, spoiled and neglected by a well to do mom and dad, he wants everything rained in on him in a pleasant shower. He wants a very quick fix to his money trouble.
Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

The commodore had high hopes for Eric as far as coming into the business of cruise ships but Eric had other ideas. I pictured him as a lazy boy who just went along for the convenience and had other nefarious plans in mind.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
Author CHC
Author
CHC
0 Kudos

When we invented Eric we thought of him as a good looking guy who always got his way. It's just too bad he had to be related to the poor Commodore! But every book needs a villain or two!

Learn more about Where
Are You Now?
and Zapped.

Discover all Mary Higgins Clark and
Carol Higgins Clark titles.

Author CHC
Author
CHC
0 Kudos

Eric really thought it would be easy to make a quick buck by smuggling the two criminals onboard. But when they ran out of rooms and he had to surrender his to Alvirah, he ran into trouble!

Learn more about Where
Are You Now?
and Zapped.

Discover all Mary Higgins Clark and
Carol Higgins Clark titles.

Users Online
Currently online: 56 members 741 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: