Thanks to Carol Higgins Clark for joining our discussion. Although the author has concluded her time with us for now, please feel free to continue your conversation about Santa Cruise through the end of the month -- and be sure to check out our discussions coming in January and beyond.
Distinguished Bibliophile
KathyS
0 Kudos

Happy Holidays

Because the Season's Greetings thread is blocked, I'll start a new one. Wishing Carol, Clare and everyone, a Healthy and Happy Holiday Season!
Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

Re: Happy Holidays

I am wishing all a wonderful holiday with alot of sweet dreams coming true. This is a Christmas holiday for me but whatever kind you are celebrating, have a great one!
Linda Huff (Va)
Frequent Contributor
clarepayton
0 Kudos

Re: you guys are the best

Thanks for your support and enthusiasm of our program. Your participation makes this community work!
KathyS
0 Kudos

And you are the best, Clare!

clarepayton wrote:
Thanks for your support and enthusiasm of our program. Your participation makes this community work!

Clare,
There is nothing - without community, right? And this is certainly what it's all about here. I know how things will start to change and evolve for the better, that's just what happens when babies are born. I can't always be around, but never fear, Clare, we'll meet again....(and this is where I smile....:-) I wish you joy, I wish you love, I wish you stars from heaven above! (by the way, that's more than 5 ;-)
Users Online
Currently online: 44 members 315 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: