Frequent Contributor
clarepayton
0 Kudos

Season's Greetings!

Hello, everyone,
I hope this note finds you happy and healthy and enjoying the holiday season. There are many holidays to celebrate. Today, let's start with Hanukkah.

Happy Hanukkah!

This is the fourth day of Festival of Lights, which began on Friday night. Many of you are enjoying holiday time with your family, sharing good food and good fun. Enjoy your latkes!

We here at BNU know you are all very busy at this time of year. Some of you may have noticed that the boards are slowing down right now. This is to be expected. We want to encourage you to spend time with your family! Don't worry; we'll be here when you come back.

And, for those of you still out there shopping, take advantage of that great coupon on our homepage: 25% off one item in your shopping cart. What's not to like about that?!
Author
CHC
0 Kudos

Re: Season's Greetings!

I'd like to join Clare in wishing everyone a very happy holiday season. Isn't it true that so many of us are running around like crazy now? I admire those people who have all their shopping finished and can just enjoy themselves, spending time with family and friends. My mother's birthday is Christmas Eve which is nice because we're always together on that day.

Have fun and say hello when you get a chance!

Carol Higgins Clark

Learn more about Where
Are You Now?
and Zapped.

Discover all Mary Higgins Clark and
Carol Higgins Clark titles.

Users Online
Currently online: 40 members 226 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: