New User
mariem
0 Kudos

choice of titles

Dear Carol,

I've enjoyed all your books (and your mother's as well). I wondered why your titles are always the past tense; e.g. Snagged, Jinxed. Also what made you select the same surname for Regan's boyfriend, now husband.

I know Christmas is coming when I see your co-authored holiday book in B&N. It's a tradition with me to buy the book and tuck in for a good read. Thanks to you and your mom for hours of reading pleasure.

Mariec
Author CHC
Author
CHC
0 Kudos

Re: choice of titles

mariem wrote:
Dear Carol,

I've enjoyed all your books (and your mother's as well). I wondered why your titles are always the past tense; e.g. Snagged, Jinxed. Also what made you select the same surname for Regan's boyfriend, now husband.

I know Christmas is coming when I see your co-authored holiday book in B&N. It's a tradition with me to buy the book and tuck in for a good read. Thanks to you and your mom for hours of reading pleasure.

Mariec

Dear Mariem

I'm so glad you enjoy both mine and my mother's books. You asked about my titles. My first book was also set on a cruise ship. My mother came up with the title DECKED. My second book was about a murderer at a pantyhose convention. I said "Well, this must be SNAGGED." So that's how it started...completely by accident! Now I'm always getting suggestions for new titles. When my mother and I wrote our first Christmas book and we introduced Jack as Regan's love interest, we were sitting at the computer trying to figure out what his last name should be. We both looked at each other and at the exact same moment said "Reilly?" So Reilly it was! Thanks for your kind words!
CHC

Learn more about Where
Are You Now?
and Zapped.

Discover all Mary Higgins Clark and
Carol Higgins Clark titles.

Users Online
Currently online: 28 members 247 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: