New User
Opalgirl
0 Kudos

Re: J.R. Ward, October 19-23

Hey JR!

1) Sunshine Day?  Sweet Brady's song reference!

2) Will Devina be in a recognizable form the next time she enters the scene?  We know she can be anyone or anything and one way she can "bind" souls to her is via sexual encounters so I wondered if the form she had with Vin was her go-to seductress form or if she was gonna pull another out of the bag of tricks.

*leaves coffee and scones and shiny, shiny shooter marbles*

Contributor
gaharleygirl
0 Kudos

HI WARDen!!  I gotta say - I loved COVET! Angels on Harleys = a good thing (ahem- notice my user :smileyhappy:

Many many thankies for creating such wonderful characters (in both series)...your fellas are so incredibly smexy- not just in the smoking-hot-bada$$ness - but the totally sweet romantic side they show to their sweeties...

Many many bestie wishes for wonderful success!!!

Hugs from a Cellie :smileyhappy:

Contributor
clong
0 Kudos

Clong here again!!!! 

Can you tell us who is the female that will be in Crave.   Any hints about who she is?

Oh and you know your killing me with the KEEEEP Reading....  That was painful.

But your still the best!

Contributor
spicha
0 Kudos

I have one more, too: should Jim fail (can't be!! Go, Jim, go!!), and everything cease to be, where would that leave the vampires, since they are under the jurisdiction of the SV? There might not even be an answer to give, I just had to ask.

Thanks, Warden!!

P.S. I adore Dog, by the way.

New User
BookWormInCali
0 Kudos

Hiya, WARDen!

First I wanted to say that I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Covet!  What a great storyline the new series has. I can't wait to see what happens in Crave.

I'm down on my knees BEGGING for some Tohr information! Please, what can you tell us about which female will be special enough that he will allow her into his heart? Is she human, Vampire, Chosen.... we're desperate for some details!

Hugs and Love!

New User
ArmyWife
0 Kudos

I am so excited about Covet and am impatiently waiting for the deliver to my Military address overseas!! I also can not waittttt for John book to come out!! I own all your books including a signed copy of Rehv's book I did online which I am sooooo grateful for!! Thank you for your wonderful world and sharing it with us. Some of us wives had to go through a 14 month deployment without our husbands and needed to be entertained so I shared your books with my friend and they went and bought the whole series.. =)

Devoted Fan

armywife718 aka Jessica

New User
HelloKittiexoxo
0 Kudos

Hey Warden!  You are my favorite author and I love everything you write.  I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to dedicate time to your fans to write on message boards and chats.  It means so much to us!!  So my question, I was wondering how Nalla was doing these days?  :smileyhappy:

New User
Tiffanie31
0 Kudos

Hi Warden!!!!

Just wanted to say I love love love your books.  The BDB and the new Angels Series are fantastic!!!! 

I had a couple of questions about the BDB I would love for you to answer.

1) If Tohr does get his HEA, and he is mated again...what happens to Welsie's name on his back?  I mean if his HEA is just added underneath it would sort of look like that was his child not his mate ie  Z with Bella and Nalla underneath.

2) I was also wondering if by Butch doing his sucking thing with the lessers he is slowly killing the Omega, right?  Well, since the existence of the Omega and the Scribe Virgin balance each other, I was wondering if by slowly killing the Omega you slowly kill the SV as well?  What would this mean for the race?

Thanks for creating these worlds and inviting all of us in.  You are awesome!!!!  KEEP WRITING!!!

Author
JR-Ward
0 Kudos

Aww thankies GothicRose!

And I hope you like the angels :smileyvery-happy:

Author
JR-Ward
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for asking!

Yes, both of their POVs are in LOVER MINE :smileyvery-happy:

New User
ButterFlyCali
0 Kudos

Morning WARDen,

First let me say you are great. I had never read romance until the brothers and now I'm hooked. I love them. My questions are will Qhuinn get his own book? I love him, he's my fav of all the brothers. My other question is will you be coming to CO at all. I live about 4 hours from Denver and would make the trip to meet you.

Thank you,

Kesha

Author
JR-Ward
0 Kudos

Thankies Spicha!

And yeah, Ad, huh... man, what a guy! LOL

And that's how I saw it during the drafting- had to do it because of the way the stories hit my head. 

John, John, John... you know, he's killing me with the blushing thing!  It takes he and Xhex a little bit to get over what was done to her :smileysad: but once they... er... um... then yeah, there's quite a lot of... er... um...

Author
JR-Ward
0 Kudos

Opal!  You no have to leave me anything!  Just keep showing up at signings and doing crowd control!

I would say... expect anything from that demon.  ANYTHING!

*suddenly sees the Stay Puff marshmellow man stomping down Fifth Ave. from Ghostbusters* now there's a look...

Author
JR-Ward
0 Kudos

GAHarley!  Awwww *hugs*

Author
JR-Ward
0 Kudos

Hey girl!!

You don't know the heroine in CRAVE so I'll just hang tight so you can meet her on her own time!

BTW Isaac is HOT (he's CRAVE's hero)

New User
Natascha
0 Kudos

Thanks for explaining your thought process on Covet.  Your explanation opens the story and purpose to me in a more clear way.  The comparison between Dark Lover and Covet really helped too. Boy, I am sure glad I came over here and made a comment.  Now I have even a greater appreciation for Covet.  I am glad you wrote Covet the way you did.  I anticipate Covet to be quite a series and the first book really needed to get the series off on a strong footing, which you did.  Bravo!

Can you share who the heroine of Crave will be?

Author
JR-Ward
0 Kudos

OMG huuuuuge dog fan over here!  *waves hands frantically*

You know, I don't know if Jim is going to fail- which leads to a question of, if he has four wins, then what happens????

Author
JR-Ward
0 Kudos

Hey BookWorm!  Well, I'm trying to think of how to answer this....

I think I better stick with a KEEEEEEEEP READDDDDDDING there- but you have seen her!

Author
JR-Ward
0 Kudos

OMG (((ArmyWife))) one of my besties' husband is in the Army and I know how hard that is just from watching everything she has to do to keep her family together.  Mad respect to your husband and your friends's husband- but also mad respect to YOU who hold down the home front!  Thankies for pimping!

And we're doing another virtual signing for John Matthew- it was really successful with Rehv- because I don't tour, it's a way of giving back to the readers who can't get to those few signings I do!

Author
JR-Ward
0 Kudos

Awww thankies to everyone who shows up and plays!!!  I promise not to post You Tubes of hardcore rap here with the explicit lyrics (bad, author, very bad author who got hooved on her own board thanks to mistakeningly breaking the PG 13 rule!)

Nalla is ADORABLE and in LOVER MINE you see Z covered with baby stuff (bottle in one hand, baby clothes over the shoulder, toy in his pocket) is pretty fricking handsome!