Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
KimF1975
0 Kudos

Re: J.R. Ward, October 19-23

Hi JR!!!

I'm curious which songs  of Pink?I am a huge fan of hers and have been listening to her CD's alot lately. Some of her songs and Paramore's really remind me of the Brothers too!

Another question I have is will Xhex be a part of the Brotherhood?Or will she just be out on patrol with the Brothers?

BTW, really enjoyed Covet! 

New User
eternalheart
0 Kudos

I forgot to ask in my other post:  Will whatever connection there is between JM and Darius be revealed in his book?

New User
Naturegirlej
0 Kudos

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news. Can't wait!

Reader 2
kazzy
0 Kudos

Hi warden love the book .Sorry to lower the tone but do we get to ever find out what the lie is and i'm expecting a big keep reading but Just have to say COVET and the BDB are brilliant

New User
Lilly12
0 Kudos

Hi again :smileyhappy:

I just wanted to let you know that I really liked Covet. I was okay with is having a 'slow start' because I think I went in feeling like it was an intro into a whole new series that would get all kind of complicated, so I expected you to do a lot of ground-work, so to speak. Almost like a good in-depth prologue. So now I feel well set up for the next book and can't wait to see where this all leads Jim, Eddie, Adrian, and Dog....who I totally love, btw. Makes me want to get one, I haven't had a dog in YEARS...but I digress.  I thought there were just enough hints about the characters to make readers want to know more, and I loved all the peaks at the BDB world, where we are already familiar. 

And speaking of, when did Covet happen in BDB time? I felt like it was in the two weeks where Lash has Xhex?

Thanks again, 

Lilly

Reader 2
GothicRose
0 Kudos

OK another question that was nagging me will Blay be able to be happy because of the fact that he likes Qhuinn and is attracted to males? Or will that be explained in future books? Grrr the suspense is killing me *twitch* I am also curious as to whether or not the tie between Darius, John, and Beth will be revealed.

New User
MookieLuv
0 Kudos

Hi ((Warden)) ,

I want to say that I LOVE the BDB and Covent...I enjoy all of the books :smileyhappy:

Is there any way you give us an update on the brothers ? (You know ...some spoilers) :smileywink:

New User
Candi_calamity
0 Kudos

Hey warden,

I am a huge fan of the black dagger brotherhood. I started with Lover Avenged, and within reading the first three chapters I went and bought the whole series. It took me a little over a month to complete the series(just finished) and I'm extremely egger to get my hands on Lover Mine. I am curious though as to how the long the series will be? I love it and don't want it to ever end, and it would be amazing if each of the brothers had multiple books(I really enjoyed rage's book). Covet was amazing as well and I look forward to reading the fallen angel series. 

Loyal fan, and anxious reader

candi

Contributor
RReichert
0 Kudos

Hasn't the tie between Darius, Beth and JM already been revealed?  We discussed this AT LENGTH on the BDB forum.  ; )  BTW, I loved Darius even before he was killed...  I wish he played a bigger role in the stories, but in a way, he is still there.  Here's my big problem-  every one is constantly trying to make a movie out of these guys.  Tell me the truth, J.R.---  Would Wrath really want to let a movie be made of the brothers?  Vishous would have apoplexy if this were to happen.  and Z?  C'mon, you know they would hate everything about it.  I think Qhuinn would be the only one down with it, maybe Rhage.    I just finished Covet.  I love the way Marie-Therese ran into Phury at the NA meeting.  (snicker)  Covet was a change, but still familiar.  That was cool.  Thanks for great stories!  Also, I want to see some doggen love for Fritz happen sometime in the future ; )

Rebecca

New User
Sunne
0 Kudos

Hello Warden,

first I have to thank you for countless hours of the best reading ever. Please excuse if I make grammar mistakes, I'm from Europe and a huge fan of the Brothers. I have a great respect for your imagination.

My questions are:

When will we read more about Trez and IAm, who are obviously very special guys? Can you tell us a bit more about them?

And do we have to prepare ourselves for at least three failures in the Fallen Angels series?

And of course I want to know it, too: What's with the lie and V?

And what did Qhuinn saw at the door to the fade?

And who is No'One?

Okay, I'll stop here and hope you'll answer a little bit.....:-)

Thanks again, for your wonderful books and that your books are thre reason, that I have friends all over the world, who share my passion for them.

New User
Jonnet
0 Kudos

*gasp while putting hands over mouth*

JR. Ward

I must say that I really enjoyed reading your new book Covet. The plot and characters was everything that I hope for. The beginning was slow but really isn't most things slow at first! hehe

I really like how the Jim in not the only person conflicted in this book. I love your style of writing. I mean the hero all have issues (mostly HUGE issues) but they seem to take in stride the demands while embarrassing their destiny. Free will in all!!! MT and Vin was by the most prefect conflicting pair. There was so much of a human element with a dash of hardcore paranormal. I jumped up and down for joy when I read that you had the plot setting in Caldwell, Ny. LUV IT...the world within the world just shows that not everything is what you think it is. I giggle when I read the glimpses of BDB, Trez and let's not forget Butch's old cop partner. (can't spell his name..lol)

Being a army wife for eight years with a family,,,I really need a break from this world and step into another...and let me just say THANK U GOD for you! Whatever is in your head with all these stories (mostly the BDB) please feel free to let go and tell ALL!  Covet is a good read and I know that the next book will be just great...BUT I'll always be a fan at heart with the Brothers.I mean they are my first love. Reading Rehv's book was great and hard. It hit on alot of  personal issues with me, but I got through it..Love how you kept Wrath still having problems with being king..you keep everything real, true? *okay.Admitting yeah..love V and Butch's relationship..I mean come on, the potato launcher..CLASSIC!*:smileywink:

I'm still trying very hard not to read the spoilers for your Fallen Angles series or BDB..hard but trying!

Question:: In Covet, if they are all on Harley's, how is DOG going to travel so far??? hehe

Thanks JR. You really don't know what you writing does for so many people. You are truly a blessed author and person. *hugs and thanks*:smileyvery-happy:

InfinityRAVE

New User
lilbitofchaos
0 Kudos

hi!

love the books and have a quick question :smileyhappy:

will there be any slices of life for covet or any new ones for the brotherhood?

thanks in advance:smileyhappy:

New User
Jonnet
0 Kudos

RReichert,

Just saw your comment....I agree with your thoughts on the movie thing. You just can't put the brothers in a movie...it would not be the same. The books are sooo much better! I love that scene too about Phury in Covet. I smiled and giggle with happiness. It just shows that he's still trying to make himself better! Keeping on the right track. I know..Fritz really needs so love, pour thing!

Jonnet

Author
JR-Ward
0 Kudos

Hey Mel!  (((Melcryer)))

Am so glad you liked COVET- it is different isn't it!  And yeah, Devina's got hoarding instincts lolol

No'One... hmmmm...  *cough* KEEP READING *cough*

Yay for the chat tomorrow night!

New User
MsLowmansEssentials
0 Kudos

Hi JR:smileyvery-happy:

I just love love ur books...I picked up BDB on a change and couldn't stop putting the books down since. I just started Covet and LOVE it as well (I'm already dying to get my greedy lil palms on the next one).  I just wanted to tell u I love ur style of writing..the characters are so gritty and very real. PLEASE keep them coming b/c I can't stop reading them!:smileywink:

Psst....can't wait for Payne's book...love John Matthew, but my brain is exploding just thinking about her story...will we see more of vicious & Jane (Love them the most!)

New User
Rachelbmary
0 Kudos

Hi WARDen!! :smileyhappy:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new Book and can NOT wait for Lover Mine!  Woo-Hoo! 

Question I'm HOPING you'll answer to ease my anxiety....( seriously!!)

Why can't you tell us who Tohr's HEA is with if you already know who it is?   We knew ahead of time with the other books- ie. V, Phury, Rehv., JM, and now even Payne & Manny!!! Or atleast say whether or not Wellsie is FOR SURE - in no shape, or form in anyway EVER- his HEA ? 

Thanks!!

New User
Kitana
0 Kudos

HI JR!

LOVED COVET!!

Can't wait for Crave....gunna be another good one!

Is dog going to be with Jim throughout the series?

And Adrian...what is his connection with Devina?

Will definiately be at the chat tomorrow!

See yeah then!

Inspired Bibliophile
Nelsmom
0 Kudos

Welcome J.R.,

I have all except your latest book because I can't afford the Hardcover but I have read the libraries copy.  A friend gave me a copy of Covet the other day but I haven't read it yet because I need to finish Library books.  My guestion is Tohr going to get his own book and how soon will be see it or will his story be spread out over some of the  other books?

Toni

Toni L. Chapman
Everyone needs some Tender Loving Care
New User
tekla
0 Kudos

Hey WARDen! This is Tekla, and well you know how we Team Qhuay live literally off every little thing you say of these two, so I was wondering if you had something to say to Team Qhuay to help us hanging on? :smileywink:

Thank you! <3

New User
jshock
0 Kudos

**waving arms franticly like a crazy person**

Warden!  How exciting that you are here!  I love love love the Brothers and the Angels and absolutely cannot wait for LM to come out!  Any chance you will do a signing in Charlotte, NC?

Just had to say hi and thanks for sharing your wonderful stories with us.  What I wouldn't do to hang out for a day in your brain!  I have one question about the BDB (well, many actually, but will only ask one.)

We know that Payne willl join the Brotherhood - as female(s) begin to join, will the induction ceremony change at all?  I have such a hard time picturing a female (even as tough as they are) standing there naked having those males punch them in the chest with that barbed glove.  Yikes!

Thanks and big big hugs!!