Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reader
PoisonIvyPlague
0 Kudos

Re: Kelley Armstrong, September 21-25

Thank you for taking the time to answer questions.  I look forward getting enveloped in your world again! 

New User
dagori
0 Kudos

Thanks, Kelley! You are an inspiration and an aspiration to attain! God Bless!

Author
Kelley-Armstrong
0 Kudos

A huge thanks to everyone who came by to visit (and to B&N for inviting me!)

I think I got all the questions, but if I missed yours, just post it again and I'll pop in and answer this weekend.

Have a great weekend and keep reading! :smileyhappy:

New User
SpadinaSt
0 Kudos

No questions! Just wanted to say "Happy Birthday, Elena!":smileyhappy: since she turned 41 three days ago on September 22nd, didn't she?

I am so hooked on reading your novels (I've skipped over Haunted and am on Broken right now) that it's really hard for me to study for my upcoming GRE exam! Thanks for all your book info, advice, and experiences! I, too, hope you come to NYC next year!

Warmest regards,

New User
amanda627
0 Kudos

Hi Kelley~

I love your work. I tell anyone and everyone who will listen to me to read your books.

Two questions:

1) Will Hope (and Karl) narrorate another book? I think they compliment each other very well and I enjoy the dynamics of their relationship.

2) I live in the Buffalo area. How can we get you here for a book signing? Do I  speak with (beg) the local book store managers?

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of Frostbitten and am happy to hear Nadia will get another book.

Thanks for your time!

Amanda

Author
Kelley-Armstrong
0 Kudos

1) Will Hope (and Karl) narrorate another book? I think they compliment each other very well and I enjoy the dynamics of their relationship.

2) I live in the Buffalo area. How can we get you here for a book signing? Do I  speak with (beg) the local book store managers?

1) I'd like to.  I need to give them a break because I've got a narrator backlog and they got 8 & 9.  But there's a lot I can do with them, so they'll definitely return.

2) If you have a good relationship with a store, you can always mention it and if they're interested, they'll try to set one up through my publisher.  I know from experience, though, that there are a lot of factors that go into deciding signings.  A store may want one, but it just isn't feasible etc.  That's why I never ask for them!

New User
LadyGirl93
0 Kudos

Hi, Kelley!

First, I want to say to you that I love all of your books and that you are awesome.

Then I want to ask if you have considered translating your books into another language like spanish.