Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Correspondent
Bethanne
0 Kudos

Re: Kim Harrison, March 2-6

Happy Friday, everyone! This thread has been hopping -- and Kim has been ultra-generous with her time and answers. I know we're all grateful for her humor and enthusiasm.

Remember, today is the last day of our Kim Harrison Center Stage "visit," so get those questions and comments in while you can! Many authors stay around a little bit overtime just to make sure that answer everyone's posts, but we can't guarantee that. The sooner you post today, the better the chance that Kim will have time to write back to you.

Remember too that we have a separate "spoiler" thread for White Witch, Black Curse -- if you've got a question that just can't be asked without giving a little "too much information," that's where you should post it. 

May thanks to all of you readers and commenters, and thanks again to Kim!

Bethanne 

Check out this week's Center Stage discussion!

See all upcoming discussions!

0 Kudos

B_Horner wrote:

I have also been wondering about if the Hollow series can be on either small screen or large screen.  Some actors I have been figuring out for some characters.  For example, I forgot this gentleman's name but you may know who I am talking about.  Freddie Prinze blond hair buddy who was Freddie's catcher in minor league baseball movie and sci fi movie.  Sorry, I am bad with some names, but that was just an example.  This probably makes a good new thread to bring a debate who makes a good Hollows character. (shrug) Who knows, it may catch a producer's eye and wants to produce this series.  We already have two series out already. Dresden series on Sci Fi channel and Southern Vamp series on HBO. Why not the Hollows! (grin)

Hi, B.  I'm awful with names, too, but yeah!  I'd love to see the Hollows on the small screen.  --Kim
Author
_KimHarrison_
0 Kudos

PhyllisJ wrote:
Hi Kim,  no questions yet, I am in the process of reading WWBC, may have some over on the Paranormal thread for you.  I love all of your books.  I only have ODW and WWBC in hardback but I am in the process of acquiring the others in hardback as well.  I had them all in paperback.  At This point ODW has been my fav of your books, it just sucked me in from the 1st and held me there until the end of the book, I loved it and I was sad the Kristen died but I didn't get angry at you because of it.  I felt that Rachael had to grow from it.  It was an awesome novel.  WWBC is another such novel, I am very much loving it.  I feel like Rachael has grown up a lot in WWBC.  I am not going to give away any spoilers so I am keeping a lot of my questions to myself.  Just wishing you well and want to Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with the rest of us.  :smileyvery-happy:

Hi, Phyllis.  Thank you for not getting mad at me about Kisten.  You wouldn't believe the angry mail I was getting until I took a moment and explained why.  I still miss him.  I hope you enjoy WWBC!  Thanks!  --Kim
Author
_KimHarrison_
0 Kudos

Bethanne wrote:

Happy Friday, everyone! This thread has been hopping -- and Kim has been ultra-generous with her time and answers. I know we're all grateful for her humor and enthusiasm.

Remember, today is the last day of our Kim Harrison Center Stage "visit," so get those questions and comments in while you can! Many authors stay around a little bit overtime just to make sure that answer everyone's posts, but we can't guarantee that. The sooner you post today, the better the chance that Kim will have time to write back to you.

Remember too that we have a separate "spoiler" thread for White Witch, Black Curse -- if you've got a question that just can't be asked without giving a little "too much information," that's where you should post it. 

May thanks to all of you readers and commenters, and thanks again to Kim!

Bethanne 

Bethanne, it's truly been my pleasure to talk to everyone here.  :-)  I've really enjoyed it.  I'll stop back in early Saturday and finish up any last questions, but if no more come in, I do want to say thank you to everyone!  This has been wonderful!  Thank you so much for having me!

--Kim