Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reply
Inspired Correspondent
Bethanne
Posts: 495
Registered: ‎10-24-2008
0 Kudos

Linda Fairstein, March 9-13

[ Edited ]

Let's give novelist Linda Fairstein a big Center Stage welcome as she arrives to chat with us about her new book, Lethal Legacy, that takes places in the New York Public Library and its catacombs. She'll also be taking questions about all of her Alex Cooper titles.

 

Linda Fairstein is passionate about putting sex offendersbehind bars and has done just that many times, both in real life -- as one ofNew York City's premier sex crimes prosecutors -- and in her fiction, with herpopular series of Alex Cooper mysteries. Born and raised in Mount Vernon, NewYork, Fairstein attended Vassar College, where she majored in Englishliterature.

 

She went on to receive a law degree from the prestigious Universityof Virginia School of Law in 1972. In November of that year, Fairstein wasassigned to the staff of the New York County District Attorney's office and wassoon heading up the Sex Crimes Prosecution Unit, where she developed areputation as one of the toughest prosecutors in the office's history.

 

Fairstein spent the next two decades dedicating herself to nailing the worst ofthe city's sexual offenders, working on such high-profile cases as the PreppyMurder and the Central Park Jogger. In 1993, Fairstein was named "Woman ofthe Year" by New Woman and Glamour magazines. A year later,her groundbreaking nonfiction book, Sexual Violence: Our War Against Rape,was named a Notable Book by The New York Times.

  

Fairstein's first foray into fiction writing was 1994's FinalJeopardy, which introduced the tough, savvy assistant D.A. Alexandra"Alex" Cooper -- a character close to the author's own identity --who was well received by fans and critics. As Publishers Weekly noted,Alex's "greatest appeal lies in the warmth of her friendships, the humannessof her mistakes and her unswerving devotion to protecting the next female fromharm."

 

Since then, Fairstein has continued to chronicle Alex Cooper'scrime-solving adventures in a string of bestsellers that draws on the author'sthoroughgoing knowledge of the legal system and longtime affection for the BigApple. Fairstein is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and afrequent commentator on legal issues for the major television and cablenetworks.

 

A believer in public service, she sits on the boards of a number ofnonprofit groups including Safe Horizon (the country’s largest victim advocacyorganization), God’s Love We Deliver, the Virginia Institute of ForensicScience and Medicine, and formerly served on President Clinton’s ViolenceAgainst Women Advisory Council. 

Message Edited by Bethanne on 03-06-2009 01:36 PM
_______________________________________________________

Check out this week's Center Stage discussion!

See all upcoming discussions!

_______________________________________________________
Distinguished Correspondent
biljounc63
Posts: 189
Registered: ‎11-02-2008
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13

Hi Linda,

I am new reader of your work. Even thoughI have only read Bad Blood so far I was hooked by Alexandra and your other characters from page one! I immediatly told myself that I would read the entire series and currently in the process of aquiring them so far I have Entombed, Death Dance and Bad Blood.

My question to you is: In your opinion would it be best to hold off reading the books I have in order to read the series in order? 

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
~ Joseph Addison ~

"Reading lets you visit the world of another"
Moderator
dhaupt
Posts: 11,843
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13

[ Edited ]

Wow, 

Hi Linda, you are one of my all time favorite authors and I just finished Lethal Legacy and just loved it. It was a little out of Alex's usual realm. I expected her to be in the middle of another sexual predator case and to my utter amazement and total enjoyment you went and put her some where else entirely.

Thank you so much for giving us Alex and Mike and Mercer, for your wonderful writing style, your invaluable knowledge of the legal system and some of the best books I've ever had the pleasure of reading. And the novel is also dear to my heart because I sit on the board of my local library district because of my great love for the institution. Although I assure you we have no such characters that sit on our board. (thank God)

I know the book is now number 25 on the best seller list, but once more people start reading it, I predict a fast rise to number 1.

A truly loyal fan

 

Message Edited by dhaupt on 03-09-2009 10:04 AM
Author
Linda_Fairstein
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13


biljounc63 wrote:

Hi Linda,

I am new reader of your work. Even thoughI have only read Bad Blood so far I was hooked by Alexandra and your other characters from page one! I immediatly told myself that I would read the entire series and currently in the process of aquiring them so far I have Entombed, Death Dance and Bad Blood.

My question to you is: In your opinion would it be best to hold off reading the books I have in order to read the series in order? 


 

Thanks so much for your note - I'm thrilled to be Centerstage with B and N.  The books are meant to be started anywhere along the way.  LETHAL LEGACY is brand new - and I'm hoping that first-time readers who start there will be very comfortable.  They get a new caper, and lots of backstory to bring them up to speed.  They can always go back and start at the beginning, or skip around!


Learn more about Lethal Legacy.

Discover all Linda Fairstein titles.
Author
Linda_Fairstein
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13


dhaupt wrote:

Wow, 

Hi Linda, you are one of my all time favorite authors and I just finished Lethal Legacy and just loved it. It was a little out of Alex's usual realm. I expected her to be in the middle of another sexual predator case and to my utter amazement and total enjoyment you went and put her some where else entirely.

Thank you so much for giving us Alex and Mike and Mercer, for your wonderful writing style, your invaluable knowledge of the legal system and some of the best books I've ever had the pleasure of reading. And the novel is also dear to my heart because I sit on the board of my local library district because of my great love for the institution. Although I assure you we have no such characters that sit on our board. (thank God)

I know the book is now number 25 on the best seller list, but once more people start reading it, I predict a fast rise to number 1.

A truly loyal fan

 

Message Edited by dhaupt on 03-09-2009 10:04 AM

 

What a generous post, Debbie!  I'm so grateful for your comments....yes...and LETHAL LEGACY rose to #5 at Barnes and Noble...so that's pretty thrilling.  Libraries fascinate me - and especially because they seem so very elegant (your board members, too) but there is so much opportunity for greed, with all the precious items most libaries have.


Learn more about Lethal Legacy.

Discover all Linda Fairstein titles.
Contributor
jenforbus
Posts: 21
Registered: ‎09-01-2008
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13

Linda,

 

I couldn't pass up the chance to come and say "hi."  So glad to see you here.  Hope the book tour is going well.

 

Of course I, too, have read Lethal Legacy and loved it!  I think it's my favorite Coop novel to date.  And I never tire of the chance to spend some time with Mike.  I'm so smitten with him! :smileywink:

 

But, you're also doing another project that's very exciting, yes?  The editor for the MWA short story collection THE PROSECUTION RESTS!  I'm excited for my copy to arrive.  You will also have a story in the book, correct?  Is it an Alex Cooper story or have you created something new?  Is this your first time as the editor of a collection like this? 

 

I hope both books are extremely successful for you this year.  As always...best wishes!

 

Jen Forbus

Jen

http://jensbookthoughts.blogspot.com
Distinguished Correspondent
biljounc63
Posts: 189
Registered: ‎11-02-2008
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13

Thanks Linda for the reply to my earlier question. Thanks for the time you are spending here. I will most likely have Lethal Legacy in my posession be for the week ends!

 

In Bad Blood the final scenes of the book that were set in the underbelly of New York City in an old subway station. The scene was so clear and vivit to me I felt as if I was there. I could have sworn that I saw it somewhere. Do you know if the has been adapted for TV or a movie? It felt like deja vu. I may have been combining the movie The Davinci Code with something else. More than likley I am losing it. 

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
~ Joseph Addison ~

"Reading lets you visit the world of another"
Inspired Correspondent
Bethanne
Posts: 495
Registered: ‎10-24-2008
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13


Linda_Fairstein wrote:

biljounc63 wrote:

Hi Linda,

I am new reader of your work. Even thoughI have only read Bad Blood so far I was hooked by Alexandra and your other characters from page one! I immediatly told myself that I would read the entire series and currently in the process of aquiring them so far I have Entombed, Death Dance and Bad Blood.

My question to you is: In your opinion would it be best to hold off reading the books I have in order to read the series in order? 


 

Thanks so much for your note - I'm thrilled to be Centerstage with B and N.  The books are meant to be started anywhere along the way.  LETHAL LEGACY is brand new - and I'm hoping that first-time readers who start there will be very comfortable.  They get a new caper, and lots of backstory to bring them up to speed.  They can always go back and start at the beginning, or skip around!
Welcome to Center Stage, Linda! We're so happy to have you here. As you know from our recent interview, I thought Lethal Legacy had such a fun "conceit." Looking forward to talking about that book and your others this week.
Bethanne 

 

_______________________________________________________

Check out this week's Center Stage discussion!

See all upcoming discussions!

_______________________________________________________
Author
Linda_Fairstein
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13


jenforbus wrote:

Linda,

 

I couldn't pass up the chance to come and say "hi."  So glad to see you here.  Hope the book tour is going well.

 

Of course I, too, have read Lethal Legacy and loved it!  I think it's my favorite Coop novel to date.  And I never tire of the chance to spend some time with Mike.  I'm so smitten with him! :smileywink:

 

But, you're also doing another project that's very exciting, yes?  The editor for the MWA short story collection THE PROSECUTION RESTS!  I'm excited for my copy to arrive.  You will also have a story in the book, correct?  Is it an Alex Cooper story or have you created something new?  Is this your first time as the editor of a collection like this? 

 

I hope both books are extremely successful for you this year.  As always...best wishes!

 

Jen Forbus


 

Always a delight to hear from you, Jen - and so pleased you enjoyed LETHAL LEGACY.

MWA asked me to edit the new collection.....all about criminal investigations and the courtroom (previous editors were Harlan Coben and Michael Connelly - two of the crime novelists I most respect).  I don't really enjoy writing short stories - they have asked me to contribute a Mike Chapman story I wrote a decade ago, for a collection by Mary Higgins Clark (and who could say 'no' to Mary?).  In 2007, I edited BEST AMERICAN CRIME REPORTING - which is a fine little paperback original that you can find on line here.  Best to you!


Learn more about Lethal Legacy.

Discover all Linda Fairstein titles.
Author
Linda_Fairstein
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13


biljounc63 wrote:

Thanks Linda for the reply to my earlier question. Thanks for the time you are spending here. I will most likely have Lethal Legacy in my posession be for the week ends!

 

In Bad Blood the final scenes of the book that were set in the underbelly of New York City in an old subway station. The scene was so clear and vivit to me I felt as if I was there. I could have sworn that I saw it somewhere. Do you know if the has been adapted for TV or a movie? It felt like deja vu. I may have been combining the movie The Davinci Code with something else. More than likley I am losing it. 


 

That abandoned subway station is a wonderful setting - I bet you're right, and it HAS been used in some movie stations.  It's been beautifully restored, and is the old City Hall Station - so it sits right below the center of government, which is why the decision to re-open it was re-thought after 9/11 - too tempting a spot for terrorists, sadly.  There have been a number of PBS shows on Underground New York which have shown the spot.  Anybody on this thread recall a movie?


Learn more about Lethal Legacy.

Discover all Linda Fairstein titles.
New User
fjrob
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎03-10-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13

Linda,

 

I have read every book that you have written and can't wait until the next one comes out.  Your settings are always perfect for the novels.  Being an ex-librairain (is there really such a thing) I especially appreciated your setting in the New York City public library system. 

 

Even though I can't wait for the next book please don't push it just to satisfy your followers.  Take your time.  It seems the more popular an author becomes the faster they write and the worse their books become.

 

Thanks again for your wonderful work. 

Inspired Correspondent
Bethanne
Posts: 495
Registered: ‎10-24-2008
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13


fjrob wrote:

Linda,

 

I have read every book that you have written and can't wait until the next one comes out.  Your settings are always perfect for the novels.  Being an ex-librairain (is there really such a thing) I especially appreciated your setting in the New York City public library system. 

 

Even though I can't wait for the next book please don't push it just to satisfy your followers.  Take your time.  It seems the more popular an author becomes the faster they write and the worse their books become.

 

Thanks again for your wonderful work. 


fjrob, is there REALLY such a thing as an "ex-librarian?" What do you do now? Glad to see you here at Center Stage!
Bethanne 

 

_______________________________________________________

Check out this week's Center Stage discussion!

See all upcoming discussions!

_______________________________________________________
New User
RobinAM
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎03-11-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed this book as with all the Alexandra Cooper novels.  She really makes the plots realistic, which I'm sure is due to her expertise in the field.  Can't wait for the next one.  Will Alex and Mike ever admit their true feelings for one another?  Just something to look forward to in the next novel.

Bethanne wrote:

Let's give novelist Linda Fairstein a big Center Stage welcome as she arrives to chat with us about her new book, Lethal Legacy, that takes places in the New York Public Library and its catacombs. She'll also be taking questions about all of her Alex Cooper titles.

 

Linda Fairstein is passionate about putting sex offendersbehind bars and has done just that many times, both in real life -- as one ofNew York City's premier sex crimes prosecutors -- and in her fiction, with herpopular series of Alex Cooper mysteries. Born and raised in Mount Vernon, NewYork, Fairstein attended Vassar College, where she majored in Englishliterature.

 

She went on to receive a law degree from the prestigious Universityof Virginia School of Law in 1972. In November of that year, Fairstein wasassigned to the staff of the New York County District Attorney's office and wassoon heading up the Sex Crimes Prosecution Unit, where she developed areputation as one of the toughest prosecutors in the office's history.

 

Fairstein spent the next two decades dedicating herself to nailing the worst ofthe city's sexual offenders, working on such high-profile cases as the PreppyMurder and the Central Park Jogger. In 1993, Fairstein was named "Woman ofthe Year" by New Woman and Glamour magazines. A year later,her groundbreaking nonfiction book, Sexual Violence: Our War Against Rape,was named a Notable Book by The New York Times.

  

Fairstein's first foray into fiction writing was 1994's FinalJeopardy, which introduced the tough, savvy assistant D.A. Alexandra"Alex" Cooper -- a character close to the author's own identity --who was well received by fans and critics. As Publishers Weekly noted,Alex's "greatest appeal lies in the warmth of her friendships, the humannessof her mistakes and her unswerving devotion to protecting the next female fromharm."

 

Since then, Fairstein has continued to chronicle Alex Cooper'scrime-solving adventures in a string of bestsellers that draws on the author'sthoroughgoing knowledge of the legal system and longtime affection for the BigApple. Fairstein is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and afrequent commentator on legal issues for the major television and cablenetworks.

 

A believer in public service, she sits on the boards of a number ofnonprofit groups including Safe Horizon (the country’s largest victim advocacyorganization), God’s Love We Deliver, the Virginia Institute of ForensicScience and Medicine, and formerly served on President Clinton’s ViolenceAgainst Women Advisory Council. 

Message Edited by Bethanne on 03-06-2009 01:36 PM

 

Author
Linda_Fairstein
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13


fjrob wrote:

Linda,

 

I have read every book that you have written and can't wait until the next one comes out.  Your settings are always perfect for the novels.  Being an ex-librairain (is there really such a thing) I especially appreciated your setting in the New York City public library system. 

 

Even though I can't wait for the next book please don't push it just to satisfy your followers.  Take your time.  It seems the more popular an author becomes the faster they write and the worse their books become.

 

Thanks again for your wonderful work. 


 

Thanks for writing, fjrob...You touch on two things near and dear to me.  First is the fact that you were a librarian...and my great love for reading began at home, and in my local public library....so I am ever grateful to the wonderful librarians who have brought me all this way.  And then you talk about writers pumping books out to feed their fans.  I agree that it would be horrible to sacrifice the quality of the writing to the speed - especially with so many authors coming out with multiple books a year.  I love the process of crafting the book, and like to do it carefully.  It's a delicate balance indeed.  keep reading!


Learn more about Lethal Legacy.

Discover all Linda Fairstein titles.
Author
Linda_Fairstein
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13


Bethanne wrote:

fjrob wrote:

Linda,

 

I have read every book that you have written and can't wait until the next one comes out.  Your settings are always perfect for the novels.  Being an ex-librairain (is there really such a thing) I especially appreciated your setting in the New York City public library system. 

 

Even though I can't wait for the next book please don't push it just to satisfy your followers.  Take your time.  It seems the more popular an author becomes the faster they write and the worse their books become.

 

Thanks again for your wonderful work. 


fjrob, is there REALLY such a thing as an "ex-librarian?" What do you do now? Glad to see you here at Center Stage!
Bethanne 

 


Bethanne - so glad you jumped in!  Here I am, fortunate enough to be Center Stage on B and N...and yesterday, traveling without my laptop, I was delayed by weather and in an airport for more than four hours, getting home past my deadline last night.  I'm finally back at my desk, in my writing 'bat-cave' and looking forward to my posts.  In case the rest of you don't know, Bethann runs the best book talk show in the universe - and still talks about fiction.  What a gift!


Learn more about Lethal Legacy.

Discover all Linda Fairstein titles.
Author
Linda_Fairstein
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13


RobinAM wrote:
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed this book as with all the Alexandra Cooper novels.  She really makes the plots realistic, which I'm sure is due to her expertise in the field.  Can't wait for the next one.  Will Alex and Mike ever admit their true feelings for one another?  Just something to look forward to in the next novel.

Bethanne wrote:

Let's give novelist Linda Fairstein a big Center Stage welcome as she arrives to chat with us about her new book, Lethal Legacy, that takes places in the New York Public Library and its catacombs. She'll also be taking questions about all of her Alex Cooper titles.

 

Linda Fairstein is passionate about putting sex offendersbehind bars and has done just that many times, both in real life -- as one ofNew York City's premier sex crimes prosecutors -- and in her fiction, with herpopular series of Alex Cooper mysteries. Born and raised in Mount Vernon, NewYork, Fairstein attended Vassar College, where she majored in Englishliterature.

 

She went on to receive a law degree from the prestigious Universityof Virginia School of Law in 1972. In November of that year, Fairstein wasassigned to the staff of the New York County District Attorney's office and wassoon heading up the Sex Crimes Prosecution Unit, where she developed areputation as one of the toughest prosecutors in the office's history.

 

Fairstein spent the next two decades dedicating herself to nailing the worst ofthe city's sexual offenders, working on such high-profile cases as the PreppyMurder and the Central Park Jogger. In 1993, Fairstein was named "Woman ofthe Year" by New Woman and Glamour magazines. A year later,her groundbreaking nonfiction book, Sexual Violence: Our War Against Rape,was named a Notable Book by The New York Times.

  

Fairstein's first foray into fiction writing was 1994's FinalJeopardy, which introduced the tough, savvy assistant D.A. Alexandra"Alex" Cooper -- a character close to the author's own identity --who was well received by fans and critics. As Publishers Weekly noted,Alex's "greatest appeal lies in the warmth of her friendships, the humannessof her mistakes and her unswerving devotion to protecting the next female fromharm."

 

Since then, Fairstein has continued to chronicle Alex Cooper'scrime-solving adventures in a string of bestsellers that draws on the author'sthoroughgoing knowledge of the legal system and longtime affection for the BigApple. Fairstein is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and afrequent commentator on legal issues for the major television and cablenetworks.

 

A believer in public service, she sits on the boards of a number ofnonprofit groups including Safe Horizon (the country’s largest victim advocacyorganization), God’s Love We Deliver, the Virginia Institute of ForensicScience and Medicine, and formerly served on President Clinton’s ViolenceAgainst Women Advisory Council. 

Message Edited by Bethanne on 03-06-2009 01:36 PM

 


 

Robin - you've hit on one of my biggest creative dilemmas.  Alex and Mike are often circling aroung their real feelings for each other.  They didn't really have time to deal with that in LETHAL LEGACY - the events unfolded so swiftly.  Of course, Alex worries that she won't be able to work with Mike again if their relationship crosses a personal line...and that would profoundly change the series.  And she only ages about three months between capers (unlike my real life experience), so these emotional events move more slowly than in 'real' life.  In the next book - not ready until this time next year - Alex comes closer to exposing how she feels about Mike - and you'll see how he reacts.  So please stay tuned!  And yes, the reason I wanted to write these books is because I felt I could bring the authenticity of the prosecutorial work I did for 30 years to the fiction.  many thanks for writing - linda


Learn more about Lethal Legacy.

Discover all Linda Fairstein titles.
Moderator
dhaupt
Posts: 11,843
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13

[ Edited ]
Hi Linda, it's me again. Speaking of Alex and Mike I feel the same way as I'm sure most of your readers do, in fact I even mentioned it on my review of the book on B&N. So now that the cat's out of the bag I really can't wait for the next one!!
Message Edited by dhaupt on 03-12-2009 12:21 PM
Contributor
Donald
Posts: 11
Registered: ‎11-27-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13

Hello Linda,

 

It is so nice to get the chance to just say You Are Fantastic!!  There are few writers that I collect and get excited over when I learn they have a new book coming out, and you are definately one of them.  Your books are so unique and filled with wonderful locales and landmarks and strange histories that surround NYC - it just gives the the city a different feel than many other books and shows that are set in NY.  The first one I read was The Dead-House and you hooked me like no other writer; the creepy hospital is the perfect backdrop for a murder.  WONDERFUL.   I had two questions, one of which someone else probably already asked.  Do you have a title and plot location for your next book??  Are you going to try to do more than one book a year, like other crime writers?  And finally, do you have any desire to tackle a True Crime book??

 

The only other thing I wonder is, are you a fan of old radio shows; like THE SHADOW or SUSPENSE??  Just curious, i love them and find it fascinating when modern crime writers enjoy the old dramatic radio programs.

 

Keep writing the Alex Cooper thrillers, they are the best!!

 

Donald Kendall

Donald Kendall
New User
fjrob
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎03-10-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13

Bethanne,

 

There is such a thing as an ex-librairian.  They are the ones that you find in the library that are actually getting to read all the books that they couldn't while they were the librarian.

New User
fjrob
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎03-10-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Linda Fairstein, March 9-13

Linda,

 

I am honored that you took the time to reply to my post.  I was actually a school librarian so pushing books on students was a great time.  Especially when things finally clicked with them and you couldn't keep them supplied in the books that they wanted.  I was able to get several of my students hooked on your books.  This means everytime the students knew you had one coming out I would have to make a trip to the bookstore to purchase a few copies so they wouldn't have to wait for me to order through the appropriate channels.  It was fun just to see them excited about reading.

 

fjrob