becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Phillip Margolin, June 15-19

I just ordered GONE on Netflix. Thanks for the tip!
Author
Phillip-Margolin
0 Kudos

becke: let me know how you think it compares with the book. If you don't see by friday when this session on Center Stage ends, you can contact me on my website at www.phillipmargolin.com. Phil
becke_davis
0 Kudos

I don't think the movie will come that quickly, but I've bookmarked your website. I'll send you a message when I've had a chance to compare the book and the movie. Were you happy with the casting? I think it would be hard if the actors didn't match your vision.

I'm going to read Heartstone, too -- I don't think I've read that one.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Darn it -- my to-be-read pile is already frighteningly high, but now I've had the urge to reread some of your books. After checking your website, there are one or two I think I might have missed. I mentioned your visit to my dad, and now he's going to pick up your books, too. This board is contagious!
Author
Phillip-Margolin
0 Kudos

becke: I hope your dad enjoys my books as much as you seem to. I'm in Seattle finishing my tour for "Fugitive" and will have a few more events in Portland next week before it's over. Then I'll get back to work on my next book. Thanks for writing. Phil
becke_davis
0 Kudos

My son is in Portland right now! Rats, I wish I could be there.
becke_davis
0 Kudos

I emailed your booksigning schedule to my son. If he's around any of those places in Portland/Seattle, I've asked him to stop by. I know he's going camping this weekend so he may miss your tour.

I've enjoyed your visit, and I'm looking forward to watching the movie and re-reading your books! 

Contributor
bibliophil
0 Kudos

Wow, not only a respected author, but a gentleman! Thank you so much, Phil, for helping me feel better! :smileywink:

Bibliophil