New User
rinib
0 Kudos

Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon, August 10-14

Sherrilyn-Kenyon wrote:

Hello Janice,

*waves to Utah* The next Dark-Hunter is Dev Peltier's story. It's tentatively titled Scars and Souvenirs. It's scheduled for August 4, 2010.

Woo hoo, that release date is the same as my birthday! I should start dropping hints about having it as my birthday present ... :smileywink:  I finished reading BMR finally, and I LOVED it! Do you would ever do any book signings in northern Colorado? Thanks!

Inspired Correspondent
Bethanne
0 Kudos

Sherrilyn, thank you so much for a wonderful week on Center Stage. I know that all of our visitors join me in those thanks; you've been gracious and generous. 

Now, please hurry and finish Scars and Souvenirs, OK? :smileyhappy: We hope you'll return next year.

Best,

Bethanne 

Check out this week's Center Stage discussion!

See all upcoming discussions!

0 Kudos

Dear sherrilyn.

Oh my heavens, that is an Awesome title and great sneak peak into the next book, I can't wait.

I already have chills. I love the stories you write. You are my favorite Author of all time and I read A LOT of books. I wondered when we would see the story of Dev. I love the charactors names you give them and the way you write. The best gift is having your talents on earth. I gave your books as gifts to all my friends (brand new books, I will not give mine away or sale them ever.) now they are addicted to them too. Thank you so much for writing all these books and for responding.

Janice Palmer.

Layton, Utah.

New User
wabbit9555
0 Kudos

I love all the Dark hunter books but Acheron was by far the best, with his build up. The book before his story all leading up to his mystery and how he became who is is and what he is! It was AWESOME! I need the next book now I read them all. Janice Utah megga Fan..