becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Suzanne Brockmann, August 3-7

[ Edited ]

Thanks again to Suzanne for being so open and friendly when we picked her brain, and thanks to all of you for making this fun for all of us!

Hope to see you at the Mystery Book Club, at Romantic Reads and at B&N's new romance blog, Heart 2 Heart. 

Message Edited by becke_davis on 08-08-2009 02:47 PM
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Can't wait to see her there too!
Contributor
Pam4290
0 Kudos

Thanks Samantha & Julianne,

I just finished The Unsung Hero & absolutely loved it!!!!!  I am now taking your advice & ordering them all.  I wanted to make sure I loved it first.  When I am through I am going to go through this discussion board again so I know the couples everyone is talking about.

Thanks again

Love & Hugs,

Pam Keener in PA

Contributor
Pam4290
0 Kudos

What are The TDD books?
New User
bbaugh
0 Kudos

Tall Dark and Dangerous. A series of books from Silhouette Intimate Moments. Here is a link. http://www.suzannebrockmann.com/tdd.htm
Contributor
Pam4290
0 Kudos

Thanks you to you and Becke for clueing me in to the Tall Dark & Dangerous series.

Love & Hugs,

Pam Keener in PA

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Hi Pam - Welcome to the discussion that never ends! Seriously, I'm still checking posts here, so if any of you come on the discussion late, feel free to chime in. Anytime someone searches Suzanne's name at BN.com, they'll find us.

If you are mainly a romance reader, be sure to check out the Heart to Heart blog by the amazing Michelle Buonfiglio; she also writes a romance blog at Unabashedly Bookish every Tuesday. Stop by our Romantic Reads book club, moderated by the wonderful Melanie Murray. I moderate the Mystery Book Club (and, okay, I moderate Garden, too -- and I write the Garden Variety blog. I know you're here for Suze, though (Suze? Suz? I'm never sure.), so I'll point out that we feature a lot of romantic suspense authors over at Mystery.

These discussion boards are called "book clubs," but really, in many cases (like the ones I just mentioned), the boards are a place for people with common reading interests to get together and chat. The Garden Book Club, in particular, goes off-topic so often we have a special thread just for that type of chat -- it's called "Thyme Out."

Authors Jeanne Adams and Roberta Isleib are visiting the Mystery Book Club this month, and both of their discussion threads are eye-openers. At Garden, Ellen Dugan -- the Garden Witch -- is visiting to discuss her featured book. And at Romantic Reads, different authors stop by every day. Don't forget to search the B&N Reviews section for Eloisa James' fantastic monthly blogs but -- be warned -- every time I read her column, I end up ordering more books.

Hope to see you all around at B&N! 

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Sorry for the punctuation in that last post, those among you who are concerned about such things. I started with those parentheses and got lost along the way!
Contributor
Pam4290
0 Kudos

Thanks Becke for all your tidbits.  I am a member of RomanceJunkies board and that is how I discovered this board.  My To Be Read pile is tumbling but I am always open to new, at least new to me, authors.  I will definately check out those blogs.  BTW I am not nor was I ever an grammar school teacher LOL.  If I can read then I can understand.

Love & Hugs,

Pam Keener in PA

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Hi Pam!

I've been to Romance Junkies before:  http://www.romancejunkies.com

I'm sure you all go to Suzanne Brockmann's website:  http://www.suzannebrockmann.com/

In addition to the B&N romance blogs, others might like to check out the Eloisa James/Julia Quinn site, Michelle Buonfiglio's Romance B(u)y the Book, Romance Bandits, RomanceNovelTV, the Plotmonkeys, the Goddess blogs and more.

And you can meet a lot of your favorite authors right here at Center Stage!