Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Part Two Discussion: Energy

Energy is not just a “new age” concept. All living beings communicate using energy, which can be transmitted through something as blatant as body language, or as subtle as a change in emotions. Can you think of examples of this from your own lives, either related to your dog, or to your relationships with humans?
Stephanie
Contributor
Pepper-Sugar
0 Kudos

Re: Part Two Discussion: Energy

Yes our dogs can read our energy. They can tell when you are not well, when you are upset, etc. I was ill and my dogs knew it they stayed by my side. When once I was stressed out from a day from hell and I sat there and called for them, they both just sat there and looked at me like I was nuts and did not come. I was shocked never did they ignore me when I called them, then I realized I was super charged with stress, tense and I thought "heck I wouldn't come to me either with me being in this mood" I closed my eyes took slow deep breaths pictured what would make me happy and after a few minutes I felt better called them again and they came.
Dogs can sense malice ( if someone does not like you) . Dogs can smell energy. We can sense it too, have there not been times you felt uneasy around someone , your hair stand on end, you sense a darkness something not right ? I think we all are born with these primal senses but as we grow other stimulous takes over our other senses and we become more in tuned to those.
God Bless
Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

My collie used to "comfort" me when I would cry during sad movies! (Yes, I've been known to be a bit sappy.) She was very tuned in to my moods, and yet, she was never affected when I ranted and raged about something or other- she actually looked like she was laughing at me during those times. However, she knew right away if I was ranting about something she had done.
Stephanie
Contributor
Pepper-Sugar
0 Kudos

Collies are brillant animals. I had a Border Collie he was 16 1/2 when he passed on. Collies I think are very much intuned with people. Mine would corral people without them knowing it at parties everyone all of a sudden would be all together in middle of yard without knowing why.
God Bless
Users Online
Currently online: 96 members 604 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: