New User
TrixieBelden92

Books

I am going into 5th grade and I am currently benn reading the Trixie Belden series. My fourth grade reading teacher told me that I should try them. I finished the first 4 books in the series THEY WERE AMAZING!!!!!! You should read them!!!!:smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy:

Distinguished Bibliophile
Ryan_G
0 Kudos

Re: Books

I've heard that from a lot of readers.  I will have to do it someday.  Thanks for the recomendation

TrixieBelden92 wrote:

I am going into 5th grade and I am currently benn reading the Trixie Belden series. My fourth grade reading teacher told me that I should try them. I finished the first 4 books in the series THEY WERE AMAZING!!!!!! You should read them!!!!:smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy:

"I am half sick of shadows" The Lady of Shalott

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com
New User
candice_major
0 Kudos

I don't know if this is weird, but I have never heard of it. But when I read your post, I immediately Googled it, and voila! :smileyhappy: I looove Nancy Drew, but she seems too perfect (which is kind of frustrating when you are trying to be kind of cool like her). Trixie Belden seems like a really genuine character. Thanks for recommending it. I sure will look for a copy (fingers crossed!). 

Wordsmith
Jefferson_Thomas
0 Kudos

TrixieBelden92 wrote:

Sometimes it's easy to forget how great some of that old stuff really was:  Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys, Trixie Belden, and slightly later, Danny Dunn and Encyclopedia Brown.  Enjoy!  :smileyhappy:

Jeff