Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Valerie_Maarten
0 Kudos

Re: 2010- What Are You Reading?

I've just finished reading

Always

I've slated her new novel for my next read.

Nature of the Beast

My must read list is growing and I've also purchased (for business purposes)

Smart Self-Publishing

Contributor
QUIT
0 Kudos

I am reading Who Killed My Daughter? By: Lois Duncan...It is a true story!  I definitely reccommend it to everyone!!

Distinguished Wordsmith
pjpick
0 Kudos

Without Reservations Picked up this memoir and I'm enjoying it so far. The writer does something I never thought of before. When she travels she sends a postcard to herself of what is happening that moment. Then a year later she refers back to them. I think I'll have to start doing this with my travels. 

Contributor
T-Ronasauricus
0 Kudos

The illustrations are so dark! No wonder though, he made drawings for Edgar Allen Poe as well. lol It's a great book to read as an adult though. I view it diferently now than I did as a child. Wonderful choice. :smileyhappy:

Happy to be here, happy to lie here, happy to know you. . .
Contributor
T-Ronasauricus
0 Kudos

Opps, that last post was in response to someone reading Alice and Wonderland. Still trying to figure out the system. . .. .. tee hee

Distinguished Bibliophile
Peppermill
0 Kudos

T-Ronasauricus wrote:

Opps, that last post was in response to someone reading Alice and Wonderland. Still trying to figure out the system. . .. .. tee hee

T-Ronasauricus -- if you want to make clear to whom you are replying, select the "Quote" button in the upper left and it will add the message to your response.

(You do need to select "Reply" originally for the message to which you want to respond.)

Welcome to these boards!  You'll quickly understand how to use them and many of us are willing to help, too!

Pepper

PS -- do you have a shorter name that you like and that would be easier to use when responding to you?

"Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here." -- Leo Tolstoy
Contributor
T-Ronasauricus
0 Kudos

Peppermill wrote:

T-Ronasauricus -- if you want to make clear to whom you are replying, select the "Quote" button in the upper left and it will add the message to your response.

(You do need to select "Reply" originally for the message to which you want to respond.)

Welcome to these boards!  You'll quickly understand how to use them and many of us are willing to help, too!

Pepper

PS -- do you have a shorter name that you like and that would be easier to use when responding to you?

Thanks for your help! T Ron for short is just fine. :smileyhappy:

New User
LisaJay
0 Kudos

I'm reading Little Patient Big Doctor: One Mother's Journey.  Love it.  Must Read.

New User
LisaJay
0 Kudos

Little Patient Big Doctor  - loving it.

New User
LisaJay
0 Kudos

Little Patient Big Doctor  - love it.