Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Jack_M
0 Kudos

Re: 2010- What Are You Reading?

currently reading

I haven't decided.

Distinguished Bibliophile
Ryan_G
0 Kudos

Tough Cookie (Culinary Mystery Series #9)  

"I am half sick of shadows" The Lady of Shalott

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com
Correspondent
bookwormmom4
0 Kudos

Currently reading:

It's different from anything I usually read.  Exciting at times. 

Can't wait to read my next book (The Help) which is sitting on my bookshelf waiting patiently for me to begin turning the pages.

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up" Mark Twain
Frequent Contributor
Shrew
0 Kudos

I just finished The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova and now I'm reading Dracula by Bram Stoker.

~ Pam

~ Pam
http://smiling-raindrops.blogspot.com
Distinguished Wordsmith
pjpick
0 Kudos

The Good Good Pig  Picked this one up recently. I'm only on Chap 2 but I think I will enjoy it.

New User
ERIN_79
0 Kudos

I've just finished Half the Sky, which was inspiring.  I am currently reading Lolita.  Disturbing... but well written.

Distinguished Wordsmith
pjpick
0 Kudos

The Children of Willesden Lane  Have just started this one and am already halfway through. The writing is more geared towards 13-14 year olds but I'm really lovin' the story.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Hush 

Just finished this - really good!

Correspondent
LindaEducation
0 Kudos

In a few days I will start reading, "Cut, Crop, and Die", by Joanna Campbell Slan

My oldest sister bought this for my birthday two weeks ago. It is mystery that involves

Scrapbooking. Funny thing is, she didnt even realize I  recently started the hobby of Scrapbooking.

She just knows I love mysteries. I cant wait to start it.  It has Scrapbooking Tips in there too, and even includes a coupon

Cut, Crop and Die 

You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. -- Paul Sweeney
Correspondent
LindaEducation
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

To the person who was reading"The Good Good Pig" I got it awhile back as an  ARC. I enjoyed it. Happy reading!

You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. -- Paul Sweeney