Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Bibliophile
Peppermill
0 Kudos

Re: 2011 - What Are You Reading?

The link function doesn't seem to want to work for me... but this is one of my many reads.

Does the "Add Product"?  It seems to work more of the time than the link function.  The link function can be funky -- usually it works if I highlight some text and then request it -- but, while I won't swear to this, not always -- I have often not been sure it hasn't been something I missed when I retry and it does work.  I haven't been able to identify a when or why.

"Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here." -- Leo Tolstoy
Frequent Contributor
qballrail
0 Kudos

Just tried the "Add Product" link and while it brings it up in a search, it won't insert it... odd.

"I have known some very thoughtful dogs" - James Thurber
Distinguished Bibliophile
Peppermill
0 Kudos

The Bull of Minos 

Until Tuesday by Luis Carlos Montalvan

Weird!  It just "worked" for me!

(I use Firefox Mozilla as my browser.  For me, it has been my morning to swear at my Internet provider for going down and forcing me to re-boot a bit ago.  Our love-hate relationships with technology ----)

"Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here." -- Leo Tolstoy
Inspired Contributor
Kimbeey13
0 Kudos

Contributor
DreamerTZ
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I am currently reading Visions of Magic by Regan Hastings. I can hardly put it down and I can't wait to read the next book it the series!

Visions of Magic (Awakening Fantasy Series #1)  

Contributor
The-Ladies-Room
0 Kudos

Only His (Fool's Gold Series #6)  Just finished Susan Mallery's Only His, part of her Fools Gold Series.  It's incredible.  It's about letting go, taking a chance and first loves.

Inspired Contributor
Kimbeey13
0 Kudos

A Tale Dark and Grimm 

I've only just got this book in today, so I have only been able to read the introductory chapter, but I will be very surprised if I don't fall in love with this  book by the end.

Contributor
DreamerTZ
0 Kudos

Reader 4
goodaz68
0 Kudos

The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver.  I'm nearing the end of the book and highly recommend it. 

Inspired Contributor
Kimbeey13
0 Kudos

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making  

I've heard very good things about this book, so I am very excited to finally be able to read it.