Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
michellefidler
0 Kudos

Re: Agatha Christie

I have seen an Agatha Christie play, too:  The Mousetrap.  I saw this in Toronto at a small theater (The Toronto Truck Theater).  I was able to sit right up front (I am short so this was a plus).  I enjoyed it since I have been an Agatha Christie fan for years.  It's amazing that the actors can remember all those lines!
I love to read mysteries, mostly cozy and historical ones and classic ones, such as Agatha Christie, etc. I collect books and swap them online on Paperbackswap.com, BookMooch.com, and TitleTrader.com. I love game shows such as Jeopardy and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? I love board games, my handheld Tetris, and video games (GameBoy, mostly).
Correspondent
LindaEducation
0 Kudos

I have read many Agatha Christie books (ones mentioned in the previous posts) and she is one of my favorite authors.

My husband bought a book for me several years ago and it had 5 completed novels stories in one book

It included:  "The Mirror Crack'd"

"A Caribbean Mystery" (really good)

"Nemeis" (really good)

"What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw!"

"The Body in the Library"

You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. -- Paul Sweeney
New User
Tim_Moon
0 Kudos

I have the complete set of Agatha Christie's books, over 70! My pride and joy. Miss Marple is my favorite character.
New User
lizcosline
0 Kudos

Agatha Christie is just an amazing writer.  She keeps the reader from figuring it out in most cases in whatever book she wirtes.  The Orient Express was a great mystery showing her imagination.  She also has movies made out of her books, with the Orient express being one of them. Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot Series) 

Check it out as just a great novel.

Liz Cosline

Author/Life Ownership Coach

http://songofoneunexpectedlife.info

Have a beautiful day.