Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
GEEna
0 Kudos

Re: Favorite book

For me, it's definitely a tie between the Twilight Saga and Harry Potter.

there ain't no rest for the wicked.
Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

Oh, this is a tough question..I have so many favorites but I guess I have to narrow it down to 1..

My favorite is..oh, there's so many! 

http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
Contributor
Breezy000
0 Kudos

The Devil in the White City.  Defintely.  Each time I read that book I learn something new that I wasn't paying attention to the first time!
New User
Debbie3822
0 Kudos

My favorite book is Moondust & Madness. I was a child when I first read it and I still can't get it out of my head. Well written. However I notice that Janelle Taylor books are no longer available on B&N. :smileywink:
Inspired Contributor
Kimbeey13
0 Kudos

The Princess Bride 

If I only had one book to read for the rest of my life I would want it to be 'The Princess Bride'. I'm absolutely  in love with this book and it never gets old for me!

Contributor
missy_in_pa
0 Kudos

Persuasion by Jane Austen.
Frequent Contributor
Loyd
0 Kudos

I keep going back

When The Lord of the Rings came out in eBook form I bought it at once. I got the version that recombines all three of the books under a single cover, the way Tolkien originally intended. Often when reading newer works--I've been piecing away at The Stand lately, which is so dark--at the end of the day I find myself punching the "Menu" button and going back to join Frodo and his friends on their treck toward Mount Doom.
B&N Bookseller
AleshaM
0 Kudos

My favorite book is Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey. I have read it and the rest of the series over and over. Each time I read it I find something new that I didn't notice before.

Kushiel's Dart (Kushiel's Legacy Series #1)