Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
skipster56
0 Kudos

Hello everyone, Here is my new novel information

My name is Skip Stover. I am an author of love and currently have a book of love poetry, Solitary Thoughts, on Barnes and Noble's web site. All my proceeds from Solitary Thoughts, goes to The Baltimore Ronald McDonald House, through 2012. My local B&N store will be hosting a Release Party for my new novel, Dangerous Love, 2010 A.D., which will be released very soon. Dangerous Love is a suspense action love novel that takes place in the year 2010. Terrorism and Love come together. Can it happen? Travel around the world and feel the suspense grow with each chapter. Terrorists want to explode a dirty bomb over a busy park, in our Nation's Capital in Washington, DC, on Memorial Day, 2011. Will it happen? Where do they get the material? Will Love prevail?
View the new web page for Dangerous Love at www.skipstover.com
Frequent Contributor
APenForYourThoughts
0 Kudos

Re: Hello everyone, Here is my new novel information

Congratulations on your accomplishments!! And I really admire the fact that the proceeds from Solitary Thoughts go to a good cause. :smileyhappy:
"A book must be the axe for the frozen sea inside us." --Kafka
Contributor
COA_BookclubP
0 Kudos

Your new novel really sounds like a good one! I wish you the best of luck with it and I want to applaud you for what you are doing with the earnings. I know your book will be blessed because of your selflessness.
Frequent Contributor
skipster56
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for the reply. I love the quote. Skip
Frequent Contributor
skipster56
0 Kudos

For anyone wanting to purchase a first edition of Dangerous Love, 2010 A.D., it will be available on-line and in stores the beginning of November, 2007. The ISBN for the paperback is 9781432708207 and the hardback is 9781432708276. In a time of terrorism can love and terrorism exist together. Find out as Krista Darlington becomes entangled with Al in a deep dark secret of Dangerous Love.
The first editions will be available and also sent to reviewers and LionsGate Films. It will be sent back to the publisher for the reviews to be printed inside and released as a second edition. If you would like to contact me, please reply to this message. Thank you, Skip Stover, author
Frequent Contributor
skipster56
0 Kudos

Dangerous Love's web page at www.skipstover.com