Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
scribblenpurple
0 Kudos

IN NEED OF NOOK FRIENDS

Hi everyone! I just bought my NOOK about 3 weeks ago and would love to add some people on NOOK Friends. None of my friends own a NOOK so I have no one to add. :smileysad: Hoping I can get to know some of you and your book interests by adding you guys on NOOK Friends.

herreram1989@gmail.com is my email. :smileyhappy:

Reader 4
k0nk0n
0 Kudos

Re: IN NEED OF NOOK FRIENDS

hey, i just my nook a couple of days ago too! ill add you :smileyhappy: also if anyone else wants to add me my email is connie.tran.68@gmail.com

Reader 4
CNMBookworm
0 Kudos

I'm in the same boat! You can add me at cmikler@cfl.rr.com.

New User
JBevil
0 Kudos

Anyone looking for friends can add me as well :smileyhappy:I have a variety of different genres & love reading anything interesting.

jessica.bevil@gmail.com

Reader 4
truman65
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!!

I'm also looking for Nook Friends my email is jaxcrispycritter@earthlink.net

Contributor
Lucy_PR
0 Kudos

Hey I just bought my Nook Tablet 3 months ago and I don;t have any friends with nook.

So, I will be adding you, if you like here is my email: shaymar2002@yahoo.com

Looking forward to be your nook friend.

By the way I'm from Puerto Rico..

"I promise to pray for you every day, ask your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend always" The Grace Card
New User
Missy_Jean
0 Kudos

I've had a Nook tablet for quite awhile now and I only have a few friends. Add me if you're interested, unseenantics@aol.com.

Reader
Candee71
0 Kudos

I will be getting my Nook this week. Feel free to add me also and i will be add you all. lookasmiles4u@yahoo.com

Reader 2
JoeGuthrie
0 Kudos

I only have The Hunger Games but would really like some Nook Friends. I will be purchasing more books soon. But I just bought the Nook a couple of days ago. joeguthrienook@gmail.com Thanks!
Reader
bookloversoul
0 Kudos

I also am kind of oldie but newbie, I have a 1st edition Nook and I just got a Nook Simple Touch and would like to have more reading pals. If you are interested let me know. My email is miajim@embarqmail.com