Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
DrPreeti
0 Kudos

Ladies on the Same Page Book Club in Miramar, Florida

Hello everyone,

I have recently created a new book club! This is a group for anyone 21 or older who loves to read and socialize! It's a laid back environment, but with a defined purpose.
Whether it's fiction, non-fiction, paperback or hardcover, you will read and experience a new book every couple of months. 
Come to laugh, share stories, and make new friends!

We get together once a month at local hangouts in the Miramar, Florida area to discuss books of substance in a range of topics, and the pick-of-the-month is always up for discussion!

Currently we are all females in the group and the name of the club is called 'Ladies on the Same Page', but if any gentlemen would like to join please do!  We can always change the name later! =)

If you are interested in joining please let me know at either my email (mmail00@yahoo.com) or simply reply on this post. 

I hope to see you there!

Contributor
DrPreeti
0 Kudos

Re: Ladies on the Same Page Book Club in Miramar, Florida

UPDATE:  Our email address has changed.  It is now LOTSPBookclub@gmail.com  
Also, for more information check us out on facebook: http://on.fb.me/gAz60t and follow us on twitter @LOTSPbookclub 

Contributor
DrPreeti
0 Kudos

We also have a new website!

http://ladiesonthesamepage.webs.com

Come check us out!

:smileyvery-happy:

New User
Safiya_Clinicalresearch
0 Kudos

Hi, I would like to join.. Where do you guys meet up. Let me know place and time.  I live in Miramar FL.

Contributor
DrPreeti
0 Kudos

Hi!
Email me at assortedbooknuts@gmail.com for information about where and when we meet.
Thank you!
Contributor
DrPreeti
0 Kudos

******UPDATE********

Our webpage no longer exists and we have a new email address!!

Please use assortedbooknuts@gmail.com to get in touch

and check out the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/BookClubInSouthFlorida to get updates about events and so on.  

Thank you!!