New User
louisedWA
0 Kudos

Looking for a book club in the North Bend/Snoqualmie Wa area

Anyone have a book club that would like a couple new members in this area?
Contributor
shawnrohrbach
0 Kudos

Re: Looking for a book club in the North Bend/Snoqualmie Wa area

[ Edited ]
Good luck finding a club there; that is my home town and I miss the area very much.  I actually had a book club there through Mt. Si High School in 1973-74.  By the way, as you proceeed to form a club, consider my newest novel "Feast Days of the Saints"; it begins and ends in Ellensburg, Washington and is a mystery/thriller about a doping scandal on the Tour de France.
Message Edited by shawnrohrbach on 06-04-2009 12:11 PM
Shawn Rohrbach MFA
www.shawnrohrbach.com
New User
treasureshopping
0 Kudos

Are you still looking for a book club in the North Bend Area?  I noticed this post and have a similar interest.  Perhaps we can start one together?  I have one I left behind in CAl. that I started over 8 years ago.  Let me know,

Felicia

New User
louisedWA
0 Kudos

Yes!  I am still looking for a book club in this area.  I'm pretty sure I have someone else who is interested as well.  I currently travel to Lake Forest Park for my monthly book club and would love to have a club closer to home!  My home phone is 425-831-4996 or my cell is 206-949-2300.  I live in North Bend down the street from Opstad elementary school.

thanks!

Louise Deyoe

Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 1,083
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
0 Kudos

Er, Louise,

These posts can be seen by anyone on the Internet so you may not want to put your phone number in one.  You've got 90 minutes to get a post edited if you want to remove that (after that one of the admins can fix it for you).

If you need to get personal info to another user send it by Private Message - click on the username and then click "Send this user a Private Message."

Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
balletbookworm.blogspot.com