Contributor
Mister_Nobody
0 Kudos

Re: Mister Nobody - What is Your Movie Review and Discussion Requests?

Mister Nobody here... anyone who wants recommendations, reviews or wants to discuss a genre film just reply to this thread with those requests.  I love talking about all kinds of genre films and no topic is too taboo.  I hope to hear from lots of folks about what their favorite horror movie of all time is, or that mystery movie you watch over and over again.

When you are at the end of your rope, come find me.
Frequent Contributor
CasperAZ
0 Kudos

Mister_Nobody, my brother gave me "The Human Centipede" for Christmas.  I liked the movie and couldn't help but imagine doing that operational procedure to three people that were mean to me.  Many people are turned off with this movie but it did not bother me.  Do you have an opinion on "The Human Centipede?"

"The NOOKcolor Aficionado"
Contributor
Mister_Nobody
0 Kudos

Interesting film, indeed.  A friend of mine recommended it to me and it took me awhile to make myself watch it (this happened once before with "Hatchet" a few years ago), but finally I sat down to view.  Disturbing is the best word to describe.  This kind of horror movie is not my favorite, but it was original I will give it that.  Whether I like a film like this or not I do give the films credit for pushing the envelope and trying something new.  "The Human Centipede" is one of those films I can appreciate for the artistic slant it took and the originality, but I probably wouldn't watch it again.

When you are at the end of your rope, come find me.