Inspired Bibliophile
Psychee
0 Kudos

Re: New Book Club Request

TiggerBear wrote, in part:

As to CE, I really wish people would come by and relax a little. It really has changed in there. Much for the better, in my opinion. No one's laying out landmines and tiger pits anymore.

Have you read her last post?  Her description to Ryan of what went wrong with the board is filled with the same old stuff in which she externalizes the blame onto everyone else without any remorse or acknowledgement of her rudeness which always derails the threads.  

All her traps are still there.   Try offering an opinion that is contrary to her own and watch what happens.

Distinguished Bibliophile
TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Re: New Book Club Request

[ Edited ]

Psychee wrote:

TiggerBear wrote, in part:

As to CE, I really wish people would come by and relax a little. It really has changed in there. Much for the better, in my opinion. No one's laying out landmines and tiger pits anymore.

Have you read her last post?  Her description to Ryan of what went wrong with the board is filled with the same old stuff in which she externalizes the blame onto everyone else without any remorse or acknowledgement of her rudeness which always derails the threads.  

All her traps are still there.   Try offering an opinion that is contrary to her own and watch what happens.

Oh good grief, If you were expecting her to apologize for her actions or even admit they were her mistakes and take responsibility for her own behavior, I have this bridge I want to sell you.:smileytongue:

Besides that read the one below that where she responds to me. Vastly different verbal behavior from her than in the past.

What I'm saying is there is no longer a mod to back her up for ultra aggressive rudeness. This time around if she pulls that stuff we can report her and get he mod slapped, period!

What I'm trying to say is if you take a look. Formally she didn't have a non snide civil word to speak to me, regardless of what side I was on. I've been blasted by her for agreeing with her (and wasn't that the d*mnest thing?!). Now while not exactly friendly she is at least being polite. I personally think either she grown out of it (yeah ok fat chance:smileywink:) or more likely is aware she now has to behave according to basic site behavior guidelines.

I'm also saying this, each and every thread I've started over there she avoids with something longer with a ten foot pole.

So if she can no longer safely misbehave, and so far has been almost amiable... what really are you wary of?

Start a thread on a non fiction book you want to discuss, I don't feel it will be a problem.