0 Kudos

Re: Book Obsessed - The UMass Science Fiction Society

yea it should liz.
~ Jamisha R.
Frequent Contributor
Jessica
0 Kudos

Book Obsessed - Patricia Cliff

Check out the new episode of Book Obsessed!

In this episode you'll meet Patricia Cliff, who turned family tragedy into a library with a worthy cause.

Click the play button below to watch Book Obsessed, and reply to this message to share your thoughts!

Frequent Contributor
Jessica
0 Kudos

Book Obsessed - Teen Readers

Don't miss the latest episode of Book Obsessed. This week, you'll meet a group of young readers with a passion for the written word.

Click the play button below to watch the show, and reply to this message to share your own story!

Frequent Contributor
msclapp223
0 Kudos

Re: Book Obsessed - Teen Readers

As a teacher it does my heart good to see young folks of different ages reading and loving it.  I battle this issue everyday.  Literacy is at the forefront of the school that I am at and everyday I am amazed at the amount of children who slip through the cracks.  The majority of kids these days don't read on the level that they should be on for their age and its just sad.  This clip makes me feel good.  Hope is not lost! :smileytongue:

Best,
Jessi )0(
Frequent Contributor
Jessica
0 Kudos

Book Obsessed -- Leonard Schrader

Don't miss the latest episode of Book Obsessed. This week, you'll meet Leonard Schrader, an Oscar-nomicated screenwriter who left behind a literary legacy in his amazing collection of over 100,000 books.

Click the play button below to watch the show, and reply to this message to share your own story!

New User
Happy_Mutant
0 Kudos

Re: Book Obsessed -- Leonard Schrader

Wow.

This illustrates why it is hard for me to part with the books left behind by my sweet friend who died 3 years ago. (He lived with me at my house. I always thought if our relationship ended he would move out and take his things, but now I have what he left behind, just not him anymore.) I have so many books of my own, I should probably take his to one of my local bookstores to swap for store credti, but it seems like dispersing some of my friend.
Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 1,083
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
0 Kudos

Book Obsessed awarded two advanced media Emmy's!

BN Studio's "Book Obsessed" has won two advanced media Emmy's!  Congrats :smileyhappy:

(PS - there is no link on any of the Book Obsessed episodes to add my favorites to MyB&N :smileysad: I particularly like the one about the Teen Council at Danbury Library. )

Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
balletbookworm.blogspot.com