Frequent Contributor
BK201
0 Kudos

President OBAMA said to Osama: "BANG! You're Dead..."

[ Edited ]

So I woke up late in my day off, and after a string of good news greet me during my afternoon breakfast, I looked at the headlines and what do you know... they finally nailed the most infamous terrorist of all time.

"Osama Bin Laden gunned down by US Navy Seal counter terrorist Team 6 in his million dollar fortified compound in Pakistan."

I would really like to write a more indepth article about how I feel about this News for Americans and the Free World in general, but it'll have to wait. I feel the need to just take a nice stroll in my local park. No amount of allergies could ruin this walk for me >.<

In the meantime, if anyone else would like to voice their relief or... disbelief(?) in what the Pentagon called "One of the gutsiest moves a US President ever made...", I'd love to read more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dulqchQPC4 

Check out my graphic novel books:

JTF-3 Counter Ops

http://www.realinterfacestudios.com/counterops 

PANDORA

http://www.realinterfacestudios.com/pandora-eod

New User
imareadingmommy
0 Kudos

Re: President OBAMA said to Osama: "BANG! You're Dead..."

Its about time!  Now is our government going to ask Pakistan to repay the 30 billion dollars that we paid them to help us find Osama when all along THEY were hiding him??? 

Frequent Contributor
BK201
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Just like the majority of investment decisions our Officials do with our tax.... it doesn't sound that surprising not to see any return on them. 

Still, there are many *classified counter terrorist operations that go unreported, so who knows what else the military has been able to prevent by forging alliances, despite some reluctant ones. 

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21

[ Edited ]

I am ashamed of Pakistan, though no one thought they could be much help anyway. I never thought that it would take a Special OPS force of Navy SEALS just to hunt down that scumbag!!!!!!!!

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21

Did the Government show any pictures of Bin Laden's body? I want to see for myself!

Distinguished Scribe
kathylcsw

Dan21 wrote:

Did the Government show any pictures of Bin Laden's body? I want to see for myself!

I certainly hope that your statement doesn't mean that you are one of those conspiracy nuts who won't believe he is dead without seeing the picture. Even my 10 year old son has more sense. You really think if he was alive he would let America get away with saying they killed him that efficiently and with no loss of American life? Seriously? Videos and internet messages would have been put out within minutes of the announcement. They make drugs for that level of unfounded paranoia. They also call it Scizophrenia or Paranoid Personality Disorder or just plain pathological.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21

Sorry kathylcsw, it's just that a close friend of my dad's and WAS my close friend died in 9/11. I just wanted to know every bit of truth, that's all. Didn't mean to annoy you.

Distinguished Scribe
kathylcsw
0 Kudos

Dan21 wrote:

Sorry kathylcsw, it's just that a close friend of my dad's and WAS my close friend died in 9/11. I just wanted to know every bit of truth, that's all. Didn't mean to annoy you.

Dan21 I am very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine having lost someone in such an awful way on that terrible day. I know how traumatic it was and I didn't know anyone personally who died. I hope that the death of OBL brings some sense of closure.

Frequent Contributor
BK201
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Reportedly, the US Navy tossed his dead body out to sea. I'm still trying to connect the dots as per their claim to have some relation to a respect with islam heritage. A will maybe? -_-; 

Strategically,.. they wouldn't want to have to spend more money guarding the carcass from any would-be Talibutthead avenger. Or looters for on the other hand... I'm sure even a single beard of his face would be worth money on ebay. Seriously,.. perhaps there are stranger ones than Osama, such as the one who paid $5,000+ for that snot-soaked kleenex tissue sold on ebay by what'ser face from David Letterman.

JTF-3 Counter Ops  

Inspired Correspondent
ZOMBully
0 Kudos

I didnt take a walk in the park, athough i usally like to without good news i did what i do when i celebrate, got out twisted, the name of my piece and yes its because them stem is twisted, and loaded a fat bowl and as ben harper sang it, burn one down. :smileywink:
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe