Frequent Contributor
CodyFord
0 Kudos

Fitzgiggles Saves the Day!

Join Fitzgiggles in his first big adventure as he makes new friends and defeats the neighborhood bully! (For ages 3-8)

Fitzgiggles Saves The Day!  

After his new friend Asa has her Dolly kidnapped, Fitzgiggles starts a mission with her to defeat the bully and get Dolly back!
Meet your amazing new friend Fitzgiggles, in this exciting first adventure!
Rich with illustrations, you'll learn all about Fitzgiggles' two tails, little wings, pouch, and his furry belly that glows green when he's happy!
Fitzgiggles will be your best friend forever, and share his snickerdoodle cookie with you too!
At the end of the day, you"ll be repeating Fitzgiggles favorite motto: "Happy thoughts make happy things happen!"
Oh, and by the way, Fitzgiggles says, "You are coolarooni!"

About the Author/Illustrator:

Few cartoonists and illustrators capture the fun in their work like Cody Ford. The son of a writing mother and artistic father, Cody grew up learning the skills needed to entertain kids and adults alike. For over thirty years he has brought smiles from his writing, cartoons and illustrations.

He is a former editorial, and strip cartoonist, comedy writer, stand up comedian, and kick-ball champion.

In the early 80's he lost Showtime's "Funniest Person in America" contest to Ellen DeGeneres.

As a proud father of four, he also brings the insight of a parent to his books and art. The culmination of all things happy in his life were put into developing an exciting new character. That's how Fitzgiggles was born!

"I hope you enjoy Fitzgiggles. Many more titles are on the way, as well as appearances from Fitzgiggles in schools and libraries around the country. Please join us, and thank you!"

New User
SaraThacker
0 Kudos

Murder Stalks by Sara Thacker

When young women start dying, lead detective Tony Santos is drawn into a web of deceit and revenge that forces him out of the police department and directly into the sights of the killer. His wife walked out, and he's glad for that fact after a dead body winds up in his bed. Now he needs Marissa more than ever, but she's got her defenses up and his charm isn't working on her.

Marissa has never been physically strong, but threats to her personal safety force her to prepare for a fight. She hires a personal trainer to help her get in shape. But can Marissa get her emotions in shape and stop her overwhelming desire for Tony? He's too close for comfort but her body begs to differ. She wants him but living in a small hotel room with Tony may prove to be more dangerous than the murders happening close to home.

Purchase at B&N http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Murder-Stalks/Sara-Thacker/e/2940011128042/?itm=2&USRI=sara+thacker...

Contributor
RileyBooks
0 Kudos

Lendme Books

Hey my names is Riley. I believe I have a way for more of us to share books using that pesky appy Lendme Books. It has so much potential but how many people do you know with the Nook, let alone the books you like also. I have an idea just come to my google site and check it out.

https://sites.google.com/site/nookbookgroup1/

Frequent Contributor
Sleeves_Rolled_Up
0 Kudos

The Cambridge List by Robert Clear

The Cambridge List  A wickedly funny novel of gods, sex and death, by Robert Clear 

James Connor thinks that murdering his former professors in cold blood is rather a bad idea. Unfortunately his head has been commandeered by a blood-thirsty family of Greek gods, so he doesn’t have a say in the matter. With Hera and Aphrodite at each other’s throats and Dionysos failing to keep order, James’s brain has become a cosmic conflict zone, and he’s worried they’ll leave it in ruins. There’s only one way out: he has to go from socially inept young man to slick sociopath fast. If only he wasn’t so squeamish about mass slaughter.

Follow the world’s least menacing serial killer on his awkwardly murderous journey through the little town of Cambridge, where ancient rituals, scheming academics and divine politics collide. And where murder has consequences unforeseen even by the gods themselves…

http://www.the-cambridge-list.blogspot.com/

The Cambridge List: a wickedly funny novel of gods, sex and death.
http://www.the-cambridge-list.blogspot.com
Inspired Contributor
drdln
0 Kudos

The Power of Breathing

The most powerful book on breathing that not only explains what many people learn in expensive workshops and remote retreats but very personal routine the author follows. Several independent studies on breathing are given that confirm the practitioners of breathing techniques not only experience physical and mental comfort, but discover cures for illnesses such as asthma. 

The Power of Breathing  

New User
KeithMapp
0 Kudos

Re:Going Off The Rails - the madness of John Biddle

My book is described by my publisher as "a gentle, witty satire" and the only example of mobile phone fiction on the market. I would say it is a satirical comedy thriller that tells the story of John Biddle, a downtrodden worker in a large company, worn down an oppressed by an overbearing boss and his daily commute to work by train. One day everything begins to change when he is inadvertently given the tools to strike back at the hand that bleeds him. John takes his chance and embarks on an adventure that, if it succeeds, will change his life forever. Will he succeed? You'll have to read the book to find out. The book is available from many internet books sellers, including Amazon, where it has a number of positive reviews. I hope you enjoy it. Keith Mapp.
Inspired Contributor
drdln
0 Kudos

A Simple Solution to America's Weight Problem: Banish Belly and Lose Weight in Just 5 Minutes a Day

New & natural way to weight loss. Not another diet and vigorous exercise or some nutrient, vitamin, hormone, and drug that I am promoting. With child obesity at national emergency levels (that has involved first lady Michelle Obama now); it is time to treat those fat, unhealthy, undisciplined, drug infested bodies with a technique that works. This book is here to help you with that. Good Luck! 

A SIMPLE SOLUTION TO AMERICA’S WEIGHT PROBLEM  

Inspired Contributor
drdln
0 Kudos

Re: New book about the spiritual meaning of your life challenges

Robert4231 wrote:
Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth? explores the premise that we are all eternal souls who plan our lives, including our greatest challenges, before we’re born for purposes of spiritual growth.
The book contains ten stories of people who planned physical illness, having handicapped children, deafness, blindness, drug addiction, alcoholism, losing a loved one, and severe accidents.
Kind regards,
Robert Schwartz
author, Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?

Those who are interested in this book, may like to read this book with quite balanced view of Science and Spirituality.

Soul and Reincarnation  

Contributor
Doug_DePew
0 Kudos

SAT & BAF! Memories of a Tower Rat by Doug DePew

SAT & BAF!  "SAT & BAF!" is a memoir of my two years as security for the extremely controversial Pershing II nuclear missiles in Heilbronn, West Germany. I was stationed there with C 2/4 Infantry from 1986 to 1988. It includes adventure, romance, travel, history, and a lot of humor. People told me for twenty years that I should write a book, so I did. This is a very honest, personal story about one young man's coming of age in an extremely stressful environment, but it was a journey that was shared by millions. This book will appeal to anyone who was stationed overseas during the Cold War or anyone who wonders what it was like. My friends and I had a lot of adventures, but we were by no means unique. We were pretty typical. This is a very rare slice of history that is quite topical right now because this month marks the twentieth anniversary of the destruction of the last Pershing missile and this year marks the twentieth anniversary of the end of the Cold War.

Until now, the story of the cold warriors has never really been told. I decided to tell my story for all of us. I've been told by the veterans who've read it that it is extremely accurate to the experience and they've thanked me for bringing back so many memories.

I spent just over four years in the US Army infantry, another five years in the Naval Reserves, and have a BSEd in history. I currently teach in a federal prison and live in the country with my wife. This is my first venture into writing professionally, but it probably won't be my last. I enjoy history and plan on doing some serious history writing in the future and probably some historical fiction. I hope you take this opportunity to check out my book. It's available in paperback and Nookbooks as well as from many other sources. There is a facebook fan page for the book if you'd like to check it out for more information.

Thanks,

Doug DePew

Doug DePew
Author of SAT & BAF! Memories of a Tower Rat

Author
BearMountainBooks-Maria
0 Kudos

Re: Under Witch Moon - an Urban Fantasy

Under Witch Moon    Santa Fe, New Mexico: The underground where there are werewolves, witches and a couple of dead bodiies.   Mysteries to be solved.  If Adriel can stay alive long enough to do so.

Maria Schneider - My Nook Books