Contributor
mystery-school
0 Kudos

New Young Author

Hello, my name is Shanaya Fastje I just published my first book "Mystery School" I am ten yrs old & will start high school this year. I entered my first book in a Nation -Kids-print contest and won a Extraordinary award and was a top finalist of over 3000 entries!  My second book is in publication right now it will be out very soon, I am scheduling speaking events in schools and other places to help influence kids about the importance about school and learning. Hopefully someone will like my book and tell me what they think my books also have lots of illustrations in them. Ill keep in touch! 

Info: ISBN# 9781449001155

Contributor
mystery-school
0 Kudos

Re: Gift for 9 year old girl

Hello, my daughter just published her first book she wrote it when she was nine yrs old, the name of the book is "Mystery School" ISBN# 9781449001155, we could even find a way to get is autographed by my daughter! Her second book will be out very soon ill let you know.
Distinguished Bibliophile
TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Re: New Young Author

You know that's really cool. Good for you.
New User
Ty19
0 Kudos

This is a great achievement for you! I have thoughts of writing a book myself it has been a goal of mine for a while now. We kids, in this society have very high aspirations and hopefully when we get older we can make something great out of ourselves! Would your book be available at Barnes and Nobles???
Contributor
mystery-school
0 Kudos

Hello and thank you for your reply, if you just put your book together on a daily basis, it does not have to be hours just as much as you would like, tell someone that can encourage you to keep going, this really helped me alot, stay humble and very focused you can make your dream come true sooner than you ever imagined! I will be doing alot of motivational speaking for kids, especially just like you, I will be here if you need me , just ask and be very honest, you have all of my support, write for yourself before you can write for anyone else!

Yes, my book is available through Barns and Noble, Amazon many other channels, my second book is in publishing it will be also out very soon. I am planning to start writing my third book in about 2 weeks , I gave myself a little time off.

Sincerely, Shanaya

Contributor
mystery-school
0 Kudos

Thanks, it means alot to hear!

Sincerely, Shanaya

Contributor
mystery-school
0 Kudos

Author of "Mystery School"

Hi,  i will be giving you some monthly facts whenever i get the chance!

On This Day: Atomic Bomb dropped onHirishima-1945

Tomorrow On This Day: First pictures of Earth Taken from Space-1959

Mystery School

ISBN # 9781449001155 

Contributor
mystery-school
0 Kudos

Re: Author of "Mystery School"

Hi everyone, here are more facts!

Tomorrow: August 8th, 1974 - Nixon announced Resignation

Saturday : August 9th - International Art Appreciation Day

August. 9-16 -Smile Week

My Info Update :

I just been told my second book to my series of "Mystery School" will be out at the end of this month, The title is "Mystery School: Monday Sleepover Disaster

I will keep you informed!

Sincerely, Shanaya 

10 yr old        

Contributor
AnnieRuthreadinglounge
0 Kudos

Re: Read My Book! Title 1878 by R. Jenkins-Oliver

Dear friends and family,

Just wanted to let you know that my book, 1878, was published today in eBook form on Smashwords. As many of you know, the book 1878 is based on real events.
My novel “1878” is the story of a sharecropper named Henry, and his life during the late 1800’s and the mid 1900’s.
. I hope you'll take time to check it out at Smashwords, where you can sample the first 35% of the book for free.

Here's the link to my Smashwords author profile:
Contributor
AnnieRuthreadinglounge
0 Kudos

Re: Read My Book! Humorous Mini Book

Dear Friends and Family, 

Just wanted to let you know that my book, Mini book of humorous short stories, was published today in eBook form on Smashwords. As many of you know, this book is hilariously funny each page will keep you in stitches. I hope you'll take time to check it out at Smashwords, where you can sample the first 25% of the book for free.
Here's the link to my Smashwords author profile:

Please help me spread the word. Won't you take a moment to forward this email to everyone you know, and ask them to do the same?