Distinguished Bibliophile
KathyS
0 Kudos

Re: Sign In Issues

Jon_B wrote:

You're right, it's certainly not supposed to Remember You like that unless you check Remember Me.  It's possible that the community cookie isn't being cleared properly - though your shopping cookie will time out after an hour automatically.  We're still working on Sign In issues and unfortunately its behavior is thus a bit, well, funky.  In the meantime I would suggest  that you be sure to log out completely when you are using a public computer and are done with your session (that's really a good habit to get into for any site).

Thanks, Jon...I love it...Funky!  I'll discuss this issue with the staff.  I have a feeling no one is dealing with cookies in the ceramiic's department, except maybe eating them!

Inspired Contributor
Choisya
0 Kudos

Jon:  Just to mention that I am again getting the HTML error warnings when I post and a couple of times I have been told when posting PMs that my addressee did not exist, even though the name was typed correctly.  If I submit again, they all get through the gremlins.  

Inspired Contributor
Choisya
0 Kudos

Jon:  Another little problem - I am getting quite a few messages saying 'You have received a private message' but when I log on, nothing is there. There was a raft of 6 of them this morning:smileysurprised:

TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Sign in is frac again, the same way as last time.

TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Just a heads up, spell check has crashed.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Jon.. I can't go to  my BN,it will not let me in..Please advise...Hi Choisya...Hope all is well...Susan

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

My BN is fine now..V

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
TiggerBear
0 Kudos

HEADS UP!

Add Product is acting wonky again. Keeps saying it's own pictures are malformed and cutting them off before it will let you post.