Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
PhillipThomasDuck
0 Kudos

Re: Wanted: Authors to promote their B&N hosted ebooks

HI Wizard.  This is great!  I hope you are still continuing this effort and promoting the books as you see fit :-)

I have 3 on Barnes & Noble right now, all that are priced at 99 cents. 

Excuse Me, Miss  

Modesty  

One Quick Kiss

I have a great website (it includes a page with over 200 ebooks all priced at 99 cents), and I'd love to add your link to it, and we could help drive traffic both ways for lovers of ebooks.  Please check it out and let me know if you need any more information.   http://www.ExcuseMeMissPTD.blogspot.com

Distracted (Thriller)
Excuse Me, Miss (EMM #1)
Modesty (EMM #2)
One Quick Kiss (Sexy Short Stories)
New User
Elijah_Joon
0 Kudos

I have 4 titles on B & N PubIt!

The styles vary depending on the title, ranging from contemporary literary fiction, genre fiction and action-comedy, to poetry.

All are 99 cents.

TEMPORAL

Psalms Amidst Lamentations

The Demo Tape

AUSTRIAN-ACCENTED ACTION GUY

I also want to let everyone know that today is World Poetry Day, as reported by Poets & Writers magazine and PEN America.

Reader
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

Please add my epic fantasy to your listing. The Guardians  

Thanks,

Christopher

http://www.BooksbyChristopherWilliams.com

Frequent Contributor
Charles_Shea
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

I would like to submit my two Legal/Thriller novels for your consideration. Both are currently offered on the B&N PubIt site for .99 cents.

Defending Evil 

The Shrunken Head Murders 

Best Regards,

Charles Shea - Author of Defending Evil and The Shrunken Head Murders

Distinguished Correspondent
Mrs-Smith
0 Kudos

Hello. Are you still promoting our books? If so I'd like to submit mine for your site.

Cloud Nine (A Paranormal Romance of the Guardians of Man) 

The Heir Apparent (A Young Adult Novel) 

Thanks for the help!

Inspired Contributor
JohnEverson
0 Kudos

Thanks for helping to get books in front of readers!

My 2nd short fiction collection, Vigilantes of Love has been re-issued in e-book format on Barnes & Noble and is currently on a promotional sale for $.99.  This dark fantasy collection was originally released in trade paperback format by a Chicago press in 2003, but has been out of print for several years, so it's great to see it available again. While a lot of people know me for my mass market horror novels from the past couple years like Covenant  and SirenVigilantes of Love is a little "quieter" than those books -- it includes Twilight Zone-style macabre horror tales, but also offers some of my best dark fantasy stories as well (many are even family friendly!)

Anyway, to celebrate its debut in e-book format and to reach a wider audience of readers, for a limited time, the collection is on sale at  for just $0.99. That's 15 stories for under a buck! I hope some folks will check it out. The leadoff story, "Calling of the Moon" was listed as an Honorable Mention in the Year's Best Fantasy & Horror anthology the year of its release, and I'm personally proud of many of the other stories inside as well.  

Vigilantes of Love

New User
SelectMag
0 Kudos

Anthony,

Are you interested in linking with ezines too? We are just about to put our Select Magazine on Nook.

Contributor
catmews
0 Kudos

Re:new book

I recently published a 2,000-word e-book/tribute to my father entitled, "A Jew from Riga."  In 2004,  I journeyed from London to Riga, capital of Latvia, largely to uncover my Dad's mysterious past--he left the family fold in Africa when I was 10--and also to learn more about the region. Priced at $2.99. The link:a style="display:block; width:180px;" title="I'm a PubIt! Author! Buy my book on BN.com" rel="nofollow" href="http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.asp x?EAN=2940012436405&cm_mmc=Pubit-_-Badge-_-Blog-_-XXXXXXXXXXXXX" target="_blank">

journalist/author "Mewsings: My Life as a Jewish Cat"
Contributor
diddleydoodle
0 Kudos

I have just listed my book - Anna Kippling Series Book One- The Key  by: A.D. Duling

New to the writing world, I have put alot of work into this book and would like to share it with others. Just as you said, I could do nothing and get no where. I would rather like for others to "get lost" in my world and read my book instead. ;0)

Thank you for the opprotunity to adverise.....

A.D. Duling

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Anna-Kippling-Book-One-The-Key/AD-Duling/e/2940013618121

A.D. Duling
Contributor
sgraffwriter
0 Kudos

Hi:

I'd be glad to put a link to your site on my website:

http://riverdawnnovel.com

My name is Stephen Graff.  I've been writing for over 30 years--as a journalist, playwright, and teacher of writing.  This is my first published novel.  Let me know what I can do to help though I'm just getting started with ebooks.  Thanks!

Stephen Graff

RIVER DAWN, a novel by Stephen Graff