Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
WolfGirl_Addie
0 Kudos

Werewolf Books

Can anyone suggest me any good werewolf books? I know about 'Twilight' and have read it. I have also read 'Need'... Is there any other good werewolf books? Please help!!:smileyvery-happy:
Distinguished Bibliophile
Ryan_G
0 Kudos

Re: Werewolf Books

Kelly Armstrong's books starting with Bitten deal with werewolves.  You may want to go to the paranormal/urban fantasy board.  The posters there will have a lot more suggestions for you.  Actually I think there is already a thread on this subject for you to read.  Hope this helps.
"I am half sick of shadows" The Lady of Shalott

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com
Distinguished Bibliophile
TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Ryan_G wrote:
Kelly Armstrong's books starting with Bitten deal with werewolves.  You may want to go to the paranormal/urban fantasy board.  The posters there will have a lot more suggestions for you.  Actually I think there is already a thread on this subject for you to read.  Hope this helps.

Indeed there is more than one.

Check Genre Series Primer, Werewolfs, and more.... 

Contributor
Sofia_NW
0 Kudos

Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
New User
intern1989
0 Kudos

I thought that a few of you might be interested in L.A. Banks' upcoming release Undead on Arrival. It comes out MARCH 31st and is the third book in her werewolf series, Crimson moon. Check out the link to her youtube video, promoting the book!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFYX9LpdEUE

And if anyone is interested in reading the other books in her werewolf series, you can go to www.crimsonmoonnovels.com.

Also, L.A. Banks has her next appearance coming up...

March 27
New York, NY
6:00pm
Hue-Man Bookstore
2319 Frederick Douglas Blvd.
New York, NY 10027
Phone: 212-665-7400
info@hueman-bookstore.com

March 28
New York City, NY
Panel time TK
National Black Writer’s conference
Medgar Evers College, CUNY
1650 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11225

HOPE THIS HELPS!

New User
She-wolfEG
0 Kudos

Book 1 of the Wolf Maiden Chronicles, Werewolf Sanctuary will be released on May 8th, 2009.

Learn about it by visiting my website http://www.ravenauthor.com

I am the author and I am passionate about both lycan and wolf lore.

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

"Blood and Chocolate" by Annette Curtis Klause is a really good book. It is a quick read but a real good book. The movie is okay, but if you have seen the movie then the movie is nothing like the book.

lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Wordsmith
twilight_fanatic_01
0 Kudos

Hm...The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong. That has a "cynical werewolf" in it. You might like it.

"Even Supergirl has her kryptonite."

-A quote by moi

Contributor
Nikki123
0 Kudos

Blood and Chocolate

Mercy Thompson Series

Sookie Stackhouse Series

Contributor
boosladi41
0 Kudos

There is a book called Unleashed. The people turn into wolves. I don't know if they are werewolves but they turn into wolves. I just got the book but have not started reading it.

BossLadi41