Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
bookworm1710
0 Kudos

Re: What are some good teen books?

Like most people said, anything by Meg Cabot. But if you like paranormal i suggest the Mediator series but if you like fluffy romance novels the Princess Diaries.
"And how ARE things on Planet You Wish?"
New User
tiffietee17
0 Kudos

I have read all of the pretty little liars series and i absolutely loved them. i love that they kept me wanting to guess who A was and just the way they were written!

Contributor
cassandrastwin
0 Kudos

Sarah Dessen writes wonderful books for teens.  I am completely hooked on them and am very anxiously awaiting her next one.  I can't imagine any teen not liking these books. 

New User
Lafittewriter
0 Kudos

If your teen likes pirates and adventure book, Lafitte's Black Box by Jake Webber may be something they would like.  It's set in New Orleans.

Brief description:

When he can no longer control what is real and what is imagined, Deveraux Parker realizes that his dream has become reality.

Discovering a box that has been buried for two centuries, he finds himself on a quest for Lafitte's treasure through modern day New Orleans.

Since moving to the Big Easy, Parker has had a hard time fitting in and finding friends, but as events unravel, he makes some unsavory pals and begins an unexpected adventure taking him to the oldest and most mysterious places in old New Orleans. The past and present collide as he tries to escape from his dream before he becomes part of the past.

Facebook fan page:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lafittes-Black-Box/251980935065?ref=ts

New User
ShaniaNJ
0 Kudos

The House Of Night Series by Kristin Cast and P.C. Cast is the best book i ever wrote.

Contributor
Luckymag27
0 Kudos

I'm reading a book now, called Coffeehouse Angel. It's good so far. - Amy

Contributor
Luckymag27
0 Kudos

Never heard of Shannon Hale. I will have to look for something by her.

New User
cpdupree95
0 Kudos

If you are looking for some good teen book "TheTeashop Girls" is really good if you are a girly girly girl. Personally I love it!

New User
love_to_run
0 Kudos

The Maximum Ride books are really good

And there are the Uglies

And i would defentally say the City of Ashes was REALLY good

And there is also the Click Books

Some really good authers would be James Patterson, Scott Westerfeld,Paul McCusker, Piper Banks,Gail Levine, 2 good Christian authers would be Kristen Heitzmanm and Penelope J Stokes

That's all i could think of right now, what can i say i'm a teen who loves to read : )

New User
love_to_run
0 Kudos

I am a teen myself and i couldn't get enough of the Uglies they were really good books. Uglies,Pretties,Specials. U really should read them