Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Wordsmith
pjpick
0 Kudos

Re: What book are you reading? 2009 edition

Fundamentals of Statistics  I had to put this here because frankly, this book has absorbed my life for the last three months and has prevented me from reading the"fun" stuff. This is as good as a place as any to put it.

Inspired Bibliophile
thewanderingjew
0 Kudos

Bridge of Sighs

Death with Interruptions  

Contributor
isabellarosePS
0 Kudos

Re: What book are you reading? 2009 editionDaddy's Little spy - Isabella

Daddy's Little Spy - Isabella isbn 9781844264728 is an amazing story of Isabella's struggle to survive during world war two when her mother becomes a witch (worships a pagan religion Wicca which is illegal during wartime in england - punishment imprisonment)

Based on authors childhood it sounds too fantastic to be true -but truth is genuinely stranger than fiction

I've just been on eternalradioonline.com giving testimony to the power of prayer -as Isabella throughout her life with abusive parents.(book covers first eighteen years and there is a family secret hinted at but not disclosed) prays to her Guardian Angel Feebee (Phoebe who lives in heaven)

The response to my interview was great.

www.pamelastrange.com

isabellarosePS

DADDY'S LITTLE SPY - ISABELLA ROSE'S AMAZING SURVIVIAL AGAINST WITCHCRAFT DURING WW2. HOW MUCH IS FACT HOW MUCH IS FANTASY? READERS DECIDE BUY ON AMAZON OR DIRECT FROM AUTHOR

ARTS COUNCIL SPONSORED TO CATCH A THIEF AN INTRIGUING MYSTERY ROMANCE

BOOK SIGNING WENT WELL FOR NEW AUTHOR I'M GIVING BOOK TALKS AND CHECK OUT WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/IZABELLAROSE TO FIND HOW I GIVE HOPE TO MATURE AUTHORS.
HTTP://CHICKDANIEL.WEBS.COM
HISTORICAL NOVEL SOCIETY REVIEW IN USA WAS STUPENDOUS
AND NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WRITERS MAGAZINE -LINKS- PAGE 12 SHOWED MY FIRT BOOK SIGNING.
ISABELLAps
Scribe
debbook
0 Kudos

Along with Drood, I'm reading

Fairy Tale  

Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict  

And will probably start

Her Fearful Symmetry

A room without books is like a body without a soul.~ Cicero...
"bookmagic418.blogspot.com
Scribe
debbook
0 Kudos

debbook wrote:

Along with Drood, I'm reading

Fairy Tale  

And will probably start

Her Fearful Symmetry

cross off JA book-yuck!

Frequent Contributor
Jon_B
0 Kudos

I think I've got some kind of addiction developing...

Behold, Here's Poison

Need some help setting up your My B&N profile? Click here!

Looking for a particular book, but can't remember the title or author? Ask about it here!
Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 966
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
Solutions: 33

lol, I was wondering how long you would last with that one.... :smileytongue: (I lasted about 5 pages)
debbook wrote:

cross off JA book-yuck!

Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
balletbookworm.blogspot.com
New User
SunnysideMB
0 Kudos

I just finished American Legends by William L Bauer.  It was absolutely amazing!!  It's his debut novel (came

out in September) and I highly recommend it if you like a good mystery!  You gotta check it out!!! 

Scribe
debbook
0 Kudos

I made it more than 5 pages, but not that many more!

Melissa_W wrote:
lol, I was wondering how long you would last with that one.... :smileytongue: (I lasted about 5 pages)
debbook wrote:

cross off JA book-yuck!

Distinguished Wordsmith
pjpick
0 Kudos

The Saffron Kitchen  Just started this one. I needed a "slim" read.